Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Apollo's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rain ♥ (new)

Rain ♥ ~Roleplay~

message 2: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Sep 09, 2012 03:57PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel with his head held high for any jerks trying to start a conversation entered the cabin, holding nothing except the clothes on his skin and the ring on his left hand. He took his time getting to his bunk, his eyes scanning the others in his cabin with his sharp green eyes.

message 3: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy and lucas walked into the Cabins and placed there belonging on a bunk at different side of the room so they were no where close to each other. Lucy took a bed by Daniel she smiled, "Hi!" She said happily.

Lucas took a top bunk bed in the back of the cabin and started to unpack and noticed his note book was missing and he had his sisters. He walked over to lucy and held the note book in front of her, "here yours mom switched them by accident." Then he waited for his book back.

Lucy looked at her brother and frowned and pulled out his note book and handed it to him and snatched hers out of his hands. and put it under her mattress.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

Oliver sat on his bunk, plucking random guitar strings on a guitar that wasn't even his. He didn't feel like starting up a conversation, and he tried his best to keep quiet. His brown eyes couldn't help glancing at the other campers once in awhile, though.

message 5: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy finished unpacking her things and walked out of the Cabin.

Lucas stayed in the cabin and finished unpacking then went to a desk opened his note book and started to write poems.

message 6: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Sep 13, 2012 12:03PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Daniel immediately grunted he climbed into the bed and laid down putting his hands behind his head, his green eyes staring up at the bars strangling the mattress. The bed was almost like a welcoming hug; captivating and trapping him in its grasp. Ignoring the words in his brain and the instinct to push the poem to his lips and out his chest to the others around him. Letting out a long breath he closed his eyes trying to clear his mind.

Alazne knocked on the door quietly her eyes going straight to the boy with the guitar, she blushed quicker than she could try to figure him out. "I.. Um. Can someone point me to where I can.." The words slipped away from her as she examined the boy, he looked almost too delicate to touch, and for a second she thought maybe she was good enough.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

After Oliver answered the door, he wished he hadn't. This girl looked like someone who popped right out of a magazine. Exactly what wasn't his type, only because he never tried. Not that he was looking, of course. He glanced to his left, and put on a confident smile. "Point you to where, now?"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne blushed more red, his voice was.. hot, deep, and seductive. She rubbed her arm looking down smiling sheepishly. "I was..." She started giggling as she struggled to walk closer to him. "Looking for, someone to hang out with.." She tried covering her smile but it only worsened.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:49AM) (new)

Oliver blinked. "Uh, okay. I guess I'll go." He shrugged. Taking a last glance to his bunk, he stepped through the doorway. He knew Alazne, they'd both been going to camp for a while now. They just never talked. "So, where to?"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Alazne found herself staring at those dark chocolate eyes that she felt herself falling into. Is this was falling in love feels like? She thought, brushing her hair behind her ear. "How about the stables?" She smiled, Oliver wasn't the only thing she was fond of.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine by me." Oliver said. "Let's go."

((To the stables now? c:))