Nook Book Lending Library Club discussion

Glimmer (Zellie Wells, #2)
This topic is about Glimmer
Teen fantasy

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Hi! I recently bought a nook and I just joined this website. Not exactly sure how this works. I am looking to borrow some books in a series. Anyways, I'm interested in the nook friends thing: :)

message 2: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn Welcone Laken! What exactly are you lloking for, like book titles?

message 3: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Hi, thanks! :) I am looking for the Zellie Wells series by Stacey Wallace Benefiel, Celestra series by Addison Moore, Fallen Star Series by Jessica Sorensen, Redemption series by R.K. Ryals, The Forever Trilogy by Brandon Alston annnnd the Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis.

message 4: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn I don't have any of those books, but if you likr, you can add me at ksmjra@embarqmail.com

message 5: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Okay, I think I added you.

message 6: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn I acepted :)

message 7: by Tricia (new) - added it

Tricia | 12 comments Laken wrote: "Hi, thanks! :) I am looking for the Zellie Wells series by Stacey Wallace Benefiel, Celestra series by Addison Moore, Fallen Star Series by Jessica Sorensen, Redemption series by R.K. Ryals, The Fo..."
I think I have the first Zellie Wells and a few of the fallen star series still as lend me. Add me if you want to check. tricia.rizzi@yahoo.com

message 8: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Okay thanks. I sent you a request.

message 9: by Billy-jean (new)

Billy-jean | 8 comments I suggest that you look into a group call "Need nook friend" you might find ppl there that can help you.

message 10: by Laken (new)

Laken | 10 comments Alright. Thanks!

Brittney Hargrave | 7 comments Did u find someone I'm looking to read the zellie wells and forever trilogy

Brittney Hargrave | 7 comments Did u find someone I'm looking to read the zellie wells and forever trilogy

message 13: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Spence (crystaldspence) | 3 comments I always just Google the title and put PDF at the end.... for example, Glimmer PDF and look for free links to download the books! Also, try torrent sites too!