The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1) The Mighty Storm discussion

Similar books?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 76) (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Donna Higgins Falling Stars Sadie Grubor

Julia oh Monica, I just came on here for the same reason...Love Jake, can hardly wait for the next one.

Julia Love's Rhythm by Lexxie Couper This has potential. not read it yet.

ATran Thoughtless and Effortless

Julie Try reading Backstage Pass and Rock Hard by Olivia Cunnings. LOVED these books. There are 3 more books coming out in this series (Sinners on Tour).

Samantha Julia wrote: "oh Monica, I just came on here for the same reason...Love Jake, can hardly wait for the next one."

Theres going to be a next one? with the same people?

Keighley Certainly will!! Im happy, I wasn't 100% happy with ending!

http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_...

Have you read Love unscripted?

Keighley Although love unscripted is actor not rock star and he isn't really a bad boy... It's a sweet story bout ordinary girl meets guy from another world. And sequel out Friday!

Julia Samantha wrote: "Julia wrote: "oh Monica, I just came on here for the same reason...Love Jake, can hardly wait for the next one."

Theres going to be a next one? with the same people?"

I just know that ST said we could expect more from Jakes POV, so I assume it is a continuation with the same people.

Layna think I'm the only person who hasn't read Thoughtless and Effortless yet.

Evelia Kellan!!! I don't know who I love more Jake or Kellan? it's a toss up!

ATran Layna wrote: "think I'm the only person who hasn't read Thoughtless and Effortless yet."

KELLAN KYLE is the very reason you should read the Thoughtless Series......Kellan is by far the hottest F@$cking ROCKGOD !!!! Ummmmmmm so yummy;)

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Wadsworth I just finished On Dublin Street by Samantha Young AWESOME book!

ATran Evelia wrote: "Kellan!!! I don't know who I love more Jake or Kellan? it's a toss up!"

I'll take KELLAN KYLE ANYDAY ;)!!!! Lol

Evelia You guys are right! Kellan any day!!!

Layna Theres a whole list of rock star books over at Maryse Book Blog, which looks great. I love that little blog :)

message 17: by Dana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dana Olivia Cunning! Sinners on tour! I liked them much more than The Mighty Storm! I found she delved into the rock lifestyle much more and they are HOT books with even HOTTER men!

message 18: by Michele Realitybitesblog (last edited Sep 18, 2012 02:13PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michele Realitybitesblog agree! rock hard and backstage pass!

ATran Dana wrote: "Olivia Cunning! Sinners on tour! I liked them much more than The Mighty Storm! I found she delved into the rock lifestyle much more and they are HOT books with even HOTTER men!"

Yes, Master St Clair and Sedric Lionheart !! So HOT

message 20: by Meghan (last edited Sep 17, 2012 09:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Meghan Atran wrote: "Thoughtless and Effortless"

ABSOLUTELY wonderful!Love me some Kellan and Keira!

Brenna How to Kill a Rock Star! So good!

Meghan Keighley wrote: "Certainly will!! Im happy, I wasn't 100% happy with ending!

Have you read Love unscripted?"

I completly agree with you, I think the end was VERY rushed! Kinda didn't make sense.

Meghan I am reading Rock Me! I am about 4 chapters in. Pretty good read. Check it out!

Sleepy I really liked the mighty storm!! There was a couple parts tru. Just upset me I wanted to shake her and say stop being stupid!! But I really liked it, it made want to cry, to scream in anger and happiness, it had all emotions!! And Meghan rock me is such a good read!!! I love Brian!!! You will not be dissapointed!!

Sleepy I think I'm tottally going with kellan Kyle but really there so similar its hard to choose between kellan Kyle and Jake wethers!! All tho I love me some tattoos and Jake has so many!! Mmmh!! But kellan... nope I'm torn as well there both too sexy!! And they both have a past they hate all tho I think kellan is worse!! Both bad boys with huge hearts I love them both!!

Julia Sleepy wrote: "I really liked the mighty storm!! There was a couple parts tru. Just upset me I wanted to shake her and say stop being stupid!! But I really liked it, it made want to cry, to scream in anger and ha..."

Yeah, I recommend The Mighty Storm to my friends with the disclaimer that they will want to Gibbs smack Tru and Jake, but that's what makes the characters so good.

Adriana Aviles Monica wrote: "Keighley wrote: "Certainly will!! Im happy, I wasn't 100% happy with ending!

Have you read Love unscripted?"

Yep! can't..."

I was troubled by the ending too. She went from not trusting him, to then doubting the lifestile, to marriage in the same paragraph... what's up with that?? the ending could have been smoother. overall I loved the book and I loved Jake so in the end I was happy.

message 28: by Diana (new)

Diana Thoughtless and Effortless were great books and the 3rd book reckless is coming out this winter. The Mighty storm was a great read. Sinners is another great series similar to The Mighty Storm.

Sleepy Sorry reckless won't. Be out till March 5th they pushed it back

Nordia Love Them Too!

Monica wrote: "Julie wrote: "Try reading Backstage Pass and Rock Hard by Olivia Cunnings. LOVED these books. There are 3 more books coming out in this series (Sinners on Tour)."

Read those too! Loved them."

Chris If you can handle m/m romance/erotica, The Conquest series by S.J. Frost is one of my absolute favorite rock star series out there. They're really, really well written, great characters, and between the sexy rock stars there are awesome relationships between the characters in each book. They're well worth the read.

Conquest (Conquest, #1) by S.J. Frost No Fear (Conquest, #2) by S.J. Frost Keys to Love (Conquest, #3) by S.J. Frost Black Heart Down (Conquest, #5) by S.J. Frost Heartstrings (Conquest, #6) by S.J. Frost

I'll add my recommendations for Olivia Cunnings' Sinners on Tour series and One Night With Sole Regret series.

Carole Monica wrote: "Anybody know any similar books? I love this whole bad boy theme with some sexy spice! I've read a lot so I need some more..."
Try existence series by Abbi Glines

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) by Abbi Glines Predestined (Existence Trilogy, #2) by Abbi Glines Ceaseless (Existence Trilogy, #3) by Abbi Glines and there us a new one coming out next week devoured Devoured by Emily Snow by Emily Snow

Crystal Layna wrote: "Theres a whole list of rock star books over at Maryse Book Blog, which looks great. I love that little blog :)"
I love Maryse Blog myself,..I have gotten quite a few reads through her site http://www.maryse.net/books/rock-star...

Crystal Has anyone read Lainey Reese I like her and Im looking for similar to the ones in this post,..Ive also been trying to decipher which Sylvia Day books I want to read(of course I did the Crossfire series, now Im trying to decide whats next

Adriana Aviles Crystal wrote: "Has anyone read Lainey Reese I like her and Im looking for similar to the ones in this post,..Ive also been trying to decipher which Sylvia Day books I want to read(of course I did the Crossfire se..."

have you read On Dublin Street? I highly recommend it

Jessica Just finished Falling Stars by Sadie Grubor... I did like it maybe not as much as Mighty Storm but it's still a good read. I may check out Love's Rhythm by Lexxie Couper next.

PS On Dublin Street was a favorite of mine!

message 37: by Eden (new) - added it

Eden You can try Jill Kargman's The Rock Star in Seat 3A

message 38: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Person Oh gosh check out my "Rock Star" list of books there are so many more to read!!!

On Dublin Street AWESOME!!!!

Michelle Valentine Atran wrote: "Layna wrote: "think I'm the only person who hasn't read Thoughtless and Effortless yet."

KELLAN KYLE is the very reason you should read the Thoughtless Series......Kellan is by far the hottest F@$..."
Gah So Agree!!! :D

❤️ Diana ❤️ Meghan wrote: "I am reading Rock Me! I am about 4 chapters in. Pretty good read. Check it out!"

OMG I so love Brian!!!!!!!

❤️ Diana ❤️ Nordia wrote: "Love Them Too!

Monica wrote: "Julie wrote: "Try reading Backstage Pass and Rock Hard by Olivia Cunnings. LOVED these books. There are 3 more books coming out in this series (Sinners on Tour)."

..."

Also try her new series. First one is Try Me and then Tempt Me. The new band is called Sole Retreat, I so love Gabe. Only downside is they are novellas

Michelle Valentine Diana wrote: "Meghan wrote: "I am reading Rock Me! I am about 4 chapters in. Pretty good read. Check it out!"

OMG I so love Brian!!!!!!!"
ME TOO! BUT I think Sed won me over in ROCK ME! :p

Benita Down for the count and seducing Cinderella not rock stars but very sexy boxers!

Sleepy Mmmmm. Seducing Cinderella Reid is so sexy!!!! I have to try out down for the count if its like seducing Cinderella then I should like it!!!

Benita Sleepy wrote: "Mmmmm. Seducing Cinderella Reid is so sexy!!!! I have to try out down for the count if its like seducing Cinderella then I should like it!!!"

Boxing bad boy "Galen Thomas" is very sexy in Down for the Count! I loved this book!!

Mollie Meghan wrote: "I am reading Rock Me! I am about 4 chapters in. Pretty good read. Check it out!"

Which Rock Me? I know of 3 with the same title.

❤️ Diana ❤️ By Cherie Lynn . I did LOVE Brian ;)

Sleepy O yes Benita it was amazing love boxers especially sexy tattooed sweet boxers!!! And mma fighters like in seducing cinderella!!!!!

Mollie the rock me I read is by the author Cherrie Lynn I loved that book it was really good!!! Tattooed bad boy what's not to like!!! ;)

Mollie Should I read the first book before Rock Me?

Benita Mollie wrote: "Should I read the first book before Rock Me?"

Yes Unleashed the first book is really good too!! Also if you follow the link on Cherie Lynn's goodreads page that goes to her website, click on books and go towards the bottom of the page and she has a free download of "Barely Leashed" Which is The Unleashed prequel. There's also a fourth book to come out. I can't wait!! :)

« previous 1