RP. Lots of it. discussion

Hunger Games RP Sites > Training Center #1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 271 (271 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The training center is now open! Improve and show off your skills here! Try to get allies, although you may not be able to. Some people must go alone, unfortunately. Remember, no cursing or fighting, please

Training Stations:
- Climbing Wall
- First Aid
- Camouflage
- Tying Knots/Nets/Traps
- Basic Survival Skills (Shelter/Making Fires/Food Rationing)
- Edible/Medicinal/Poisonous Plants
- Weights
- Running Track
- Animals (Fending off/Poisonous/Behavior)
- Navigating
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Wrestling and fighting bare handed)
- Long Range Combat (Bow and arrows, axes, knives, daggers, spears, javelins)
- Close Range Combat (Axes, knives, daggers, swords, maces, clubs)

Talk in third person. When commenting, if you are not roleplaying, but simply want to say something, or ask a question, please put your comment like this - ((Your comment.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight waltzed into the training center, delighted to see it empty. Her violet eyes sparkled. Twilight threw knives at the targets, watching as each one hit perfectly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight turned, startled. "Hello."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight smiled. "Yes, yes I am. Why?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'll have to prove your worth," Twilight said, going back to throwing knives. "But yes, I suppose."

message 6: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) Auburn was keeping quiet she threw knife okeyishly, she sized up her competision and they where good, and she also did a bunch of small things that might help her. but she knew she needed a alie

message 7: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn kept on going she was looking for the perfect allie

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Break*Through*Angel wrote: "Wynona admired the craftmanship of the knives and axes before moving on. She didnt want ot reveal to much of what she could do. She would brush up on stuff she didnt know much about. She saw a g..."

((If no one else starts making them, then I'll allow it. I just don't want everyone to make two and have only twelve people participate. But I agree.))

Twilight smiled, impressed. She picked up a bow and arrow and fired rapidly. The dummy was outlined by thirty arrows. Twilight turned back to Vivvian.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder stomps in late alone, in an awful mood. He beelines for a station where there is no people, but others near and starts scampering up the climbing wall.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight turned, seeing a boy climb up the climbing wall. "Hello."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder stops, feet hanging as he sits close to the top. He slowly descends, letting the ropes lower him. Soon he's standing in front of a girl. He grins condescendingly. "Hey there."

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2012 07:37PM) (new)

Twilight smiled. "And you are...?" She was an inch or two taller than him, and looked down on him like he was a beggar and she was a princess. Twilight usually looked at most people this way.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ryder, District 2. You?" He met her gaze solidly, his eyes defiant and confidant, despite the fact he was significantly smaller than her for a guy.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Twilight. District One." Twilight looked him up and down as she said this, her violet eyes analyzing him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder's eyes moved over her, acknowledging she was an adversary. He was somewhere between befriending her and bolting and trying to provoke her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He wouldn't do for a career, Twilight decided. Unless he had some mad skill that nobody would suspect. She twirled the knife she still had kept in her hand.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Seeing the distaste on her face. Provoke her it was. Ryder grinned at her. "Nice knife." He commented, leaning closer to take a look. In one fluid, practiced motion, he swiped it from he loose fingers and weighed it in his.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight smirked. So this is how you want to play? She thought. Well, have a taste of you own medicine. Twilight snatched the knife out of his hand and pinned him to the wall, pressing the knife to his neck. "Don't you dare play with me." She released him and shoved him away, turning and setting the knife back in its place before walking off.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder laughed, knowing she couldn't hurt him. Not yet anyways. He picked up the knife and tossed it, hitting targets solidly every time.

((Gtg))

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2012 08:02PM) (new)

((Bye!))

Twilight picked up a spear, looked at it for a moment, and then threw it at the dummy exactly behind her. It hit center and burst through, spraying stuffing everywhere.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder dodged the stuffing from Twilight's hit and walked over to the 'survival station.' He wasn't above learning something new.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder turned to Vivvian and kicked her playfully, his belly on the ground and his fingers playing with fire. "I know. She's pissed at me too. That next spear might be through me."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll try, but she is one cocky bitch." Ryder laughs and his little fire flares up. "I think she would be easy to kill if she trusted somebody. I'll be civil to her, but you should try to be her friend."

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2012 08:23AM) (new)

"Right."\ Ryder got up, wiping soot and ash off his face, but smearing it on his sleeve. He slouched over to a different station where a girl (Dell) sat.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2012 08:23AM) (new)

"Hello there." Was all Ryder could come up with, practicing a bandage on his shoulder where he was bound to get hit.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"What district are you from?" Ryder asked curiously.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((SORRY RYDER> The other HG RP Im in s Jinx...))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep. I'm a confusing person...))

"Cool." He commented, meeting her eyes. He was trying very hard to be nice, but Ryder wasn't overly sucessful. "I'm from 2. What's your name?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ryder." He smiled at her, happy he had gotten her to talk.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess." Ryder shrugged. He hadn't hated it, but he had always wanted to leave it. "It's just boring. Fight. Fight. Fight. Ya know?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Work?" Ryder asked, "On what?" It sounded even more torturous to him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yikes." Ryder frowned, it sounded awful.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you say so..." Ryder says doubtfully. It sounded as if she had it worse off than he.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Since..." Ryder thinks. He couldn't remember a time when he wasn't holding knives between his fingers for one reason or another. "As long as I can rember."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder shrugs, "It is. But i guess it will be worth it. After all I did have the good luck to be here." He said it with a tone of heavy sarcasm.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight, sick of all the other people, went over to the plants station and began to work there.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"True that." Ryder conceded. This little girl stood next to no chance. He felt the slightest bit bad for her, but he shrugge it off, knowing he was going to kill many other helpless kids.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Vivvian, hopefully Twilight." Ryder shrugs, not totally sure.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Nevaeh stepped into the Training Center, her eyes wide. She quickly scanned the area, then went to the climbing wall.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Except that Twilight hates me." Ryder says with a grin.

message 41: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn getting bored of all the boring stations ran over to the track and ran around and around for a pretty long time keeping up her pace

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nevaeh scaled the wall quickly and rested at the top. She looked down at the other tributes, who looked very small from her great height.

message 43: by Margie (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn ran around more and more not getting tired and getting faster

message 44: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lianna walked in to the training room

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder grins, "Thanks."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder follows her gaze, "You need help?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder's eyebrows raised. "Awww come on. You can't just say that."

message 48: by Margie (last edited Sep 09, 2012 04:53PM) (new)

Margie   (claussmargie) auburn finally got bored and decided to climb she was Okish she started to climb as fast as she could when she got to the top she looked down it was a huge place then auburn relized there was another girl up here she kept her distance waiting to see who this person was ((hadley want navaeh to be an alie with auburn????))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder eyes wandered, taking in the other tributes.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"And who would that be?" Ryder wondered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6