Hetalia Rp discussion

Roleplays > Normal RP

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 27 comments Mod
You are at the WORLD MEETING.

3 good sentences to start you off with, please.

message 2: by Awesomeone4ever (last edited Sep 08, 2012 12:28PM) (new)

Awesomeone4ever | 6 comments Kosovo walked into the world meeting. She had a bright smile on. She walked over to her seat and sat down.

message 3: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

Argentina sat, listening to other people talking. Her green eyes looked around so boredly. She swiped her bangs behind her ears.

Canada sat quietly next to America, holding his polar bear quietly. His curl bounced as he shyly looked around.
"I wonder if anyone will notice me..." He said softly to himself.

message 4: by Awesomeone4ever (last edited Sep 08, 2012 12:46PM) (new)

Awesomeone4ever | 6 comments Kosovo looked over at Canada. "I see you!"

message 5: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

Canada's head popped up.
"What?" His voice soft and kind, but still confused. He moved part of his long hair behind his ear as he searched for who said that. Perhaps Prussia, or maybe Cuba.

Awesomeone4ever | 6 comments "Right here!" Kosovo walked over to Canada.

message 7: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

Canada looked at Kosovo.
"O-Oh. T-Thanks." He said, blushing slightly.

Awesomeone4ever | 6 comments Kosovo smiled and nodded.

((Gtg))

message 9: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

He then nodded lightly and then turned back to the meeting silently. His glasses began to fall down his nose and he quickly pushed them back up his nose.
He was so worried about where Russia was and if he would be crushed by him today.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 3 comments Prussia walked into the room and sat in his chair.He sighed as he say the others talk about things he really didn't care about. He still smiled thought not really caring about anyone in there but still trying to be nice.

message 11: by Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (last edited Sep 09, 2012 07:14AM) (new)

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) "Good morning, Prussia-san," Indonesia slightly poked Prussia from behind as she made her way to her seat. Sitting down in between Japan and Singapore, Indonesia surveyed the room. She pulled out a notebook and began to doodle.

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 3 comments He nodded and looked at what she was doodling. "what are you drawing Indonesia?"

message 13: by GonnaWingIt (new)

GonnaWingIt | 8 comments Singapore knit and laced her fingers into the tangles and knots of her hair, and slowy made her hair 100% straight. She looked like her normal self, nothing odd or off about her. She was content. Well, at least for the time being. Being a hot head, she would get angry at the slightest of imperfections.

America was telling a tale of how he had beaten the world record at an aracade game, or at least, he had been trying to. At the same time, he was sucking up the coke and a slurpie all at once. You couldn't understand a single word of his.

"And then-*slurp gulp* AHAHAHA! I was like-*slurp slurp gurgle gulp*-And that's when-*suck slurp*"

message 14: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

Argentina groaned at the American. She was his friend in trade, but his eating habits began to get to her. She could barely understand him after he got McDonalds. She placed a hand on her cheek, sliding into a bored and lazy position.

Canada tapped his brother on the shoulder softly.
"A-America, I think you should stop drinking those things when you talk. No one can understand you." He said softly and brushed his hair behind his ear once more before shoving up his glasses on his nose.

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) Borneo looked from one sister to the other. She self consciously touched her ponytails, wondering if they were straight.

message 16: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~, Canada, eh? (new)

Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "Argentina groaned at the American. She was his friend in trade, but his eating habits began to get to her. She could barely understand him after he got McDonalds. She placed a hand on her cheek, sl..."

Blood Bone and Muscle | 25 comments Mod
Vatican City, who was looking that way sat stoically when Slovakia came, looking intently and quizzically with such intense gaze.

"You have done well for yourself at the Olympics, I see. Your chamber orchestras are quite... divine," Vatican was trying to give a good start to this but behind the cool exterior, was surprised beyond reason that Slovakia had made it, "Where have you been, my Roman Catholic brother?"

Vatican steeples each fingers.

"Hmmm," they droned, unconvinced, "Must be the weather. Then again, it is a holy day. Your scheduled mass must be later. I appreciate that you have at least made space for this meeting. How have you been?" It was small chatter, nothing but talk at a bus stop style.

Hardly any importance reigned on the meeting anyway, the host country had failed to show up yet.

((I must go to bed now, it was nice writing the first glimpse, goodnight.))

message 20: by Illidari (new)

Illidari | 1 comments (Do I claim a char or just start RPing? :3)