Sweet Cyanide discussion

J.R. Ward
This topic is about J.R. Ward
♥♥Juicy♥♥ > Black Dagger Brotherhood novels

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josie (new)

Josie (josie25) | 3 comments Hello all. I'm new to goodreads and to the group. I have been addicted to these novels for some time now and I am waiting on the latest to go on sale for my ereader! I just thought I would see if any of you have read these yet and get a conversation going!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 35 comments I haven't read them yet but they're on my to-read list. Welcome to the group! :)

message 3: by Josie (new)

Josie (josie25) | 3 comments Well thank you haha they are worth reading. I'm not much for sequels though so honestly dark lover is my favorite. Any suggestions on other books/series?

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (beautyindarkness7) | 35 comments "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak and the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness are excellent! I just read the first two books in the Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein series by Kenneth Oppel and found them to be quite enjoyable as well. What are some other books you enjoy besides the Black Dagger Brotherhood series?

message 5: by Ciecie (new)

Ciecie | 106 comments Mod
Deft going to have to curl up with these ty for your post

message 6: by Josie (new)

Josie (josie25) | 3 comments right now I am crazy busy with my last exams and finals but before all these hit I was really into the guardians of eternity series by Alexandra Ivy. When Darkness Comes I believe is book 1 and my favorite of the series.

message 7: by Ciecie (new)

Ciecie | 106 comments Mod
I downloaded the first one with the holidays it's pretty crazy but I can usually read a book a day if I am really into it :)