Audible Addicts discussion

what you listening to in September

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (sparkslogan) | 3 comments I'm listening to the Black Dagger Brotherhood series

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique | 1 comments Finishing up the last few hours of Wise Man's Fear, then moving on to the third book in the Georgina Kincaid series.

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin | 2 comments Just completed "Defending Jacob" and started "The Emperor of All Maladies."

message 4: by Josh (new)

Josh Thomas (joshsky) | 10 comments I cant wait for The Rose and the Thorn by Michael J. Sullivan. Out in September. Is part of the Riyria Revelations and is one of my absolute favorite series of all time. In the meantime i think some Lee Child and Jim Butcher is on the menu. Credits arrive today.

message 5: by Josh (new)

Josh Thomas (joshsky) | 10 comments are on the menu

message 6: by Patty (new)

Patty (pattyaudibleyaddicted) | 2 comments Another Abbi Glines Book ... Sometimes it lasts

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (amanahan) | 3 comments So far this month I've listened to The Lies of Locke Lamora, and Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch; The Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Also "read" The Rose and the Thorn by Michael Sullivan.

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Richardson | 1 comments "The Emperor of All Maladies." is a great book. I re-listen to book once per year, I work in a Cancer Center and learned so much from this book.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Klein | 4 comments Hi everyone I'm new to audible and to the modern version of audio books, but I finally gave in because I have countless books that is like to read and won't have time any time soon. I'm a grad student and I work 30-40 hours a week. I am currently listening to the hunger games during my commute, when I walk to my office and during any misc. things I'm doing that don't require reading. I've really enjoyed it and I am glad that I get to "re-read" the trilogy before catching fire comes out next month. I'm going to do the same for enders game