Random Ramblings discussion

Members > Writing Group!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) I joined! :D

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (Gabby123) | 853 comments If you guys like writing, you should join Wattpad.com :)
My username on it is GabbyS if you wanna add me!

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin | 5442 comments I love Wattpad.

message 5: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (Gabby123) | 853 comments Jenny wrote: "Can you tell me more about it because I went to the site and it didn't really...eh."

Wattpad's awesome because it's more made for reading and writing rather than almost excusively reviewing, like GoodReads. You post your stories on your page and people can become a fan, vote for stories they like and comment their feedback. Everyone's also super nice and it's pretty easy to use.

message 6: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

Becky (MissFooFoo) | 4249 comments Mod
Jenny you should definitely join if you enjoy writing and reading. You can publish (just on Wattpad) your own books and can read books that people have written.

My username is i_myself_me

message 7: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 3422 comments I don't like writing all that much but I love Wattpad- I do like editing so if any of you guys need an editor I'd be happy to edit your stuff! Let me know! My username is: LoveToLiveLiveToLove but I'm thinking of changing it.

message 8: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) I just joined wattpad!!!!

message 9: by Cami (new)

Cami (camikittr) :) And I fanned you.

message 10: by Cat (last edited Dec 12, 2012 12:58PM) (new)

Cat I just joined Wattpad!!! :)
Now to start using it...

username- SazzaRobin

message 11: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 3422 comments I fanned both of you guys!

message 12: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 3422 comments *all three

message 13: by Loubird (new)

Loubird is there an age limit to wattpad?

message 14: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 3422 comments Nope. I think you have to be 13 to join but I was 12 when I joined. As long as you watch what you click on it's completely age appropriate. :)