RP. Lots of it. discussion

LOTR RP Sites > Forest

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2012 09:29AM) (new)

This forest borders all lands, including Rivendell, Rohan, Gondor, Mordor, The Shire, and all other lands. It is home to the race of the Ents.

message 2: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia hid up in the trees, her knees pulled up to her chest as she looked around.

message 3: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia stiffened annd looked down, seeing someone. Frightened, she climbed up higher into the trees.

message 4: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia hugged a branch, scared. Friend. She sent, telepathically.

message 5: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia squeezed her eyes shut. I wont kill you.

message 6: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) ((Sorry. I haven't watched or read it in awhile. -_-))

Zeldia looked down. I can't talk.

message 7: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) ((Ill just use it for now.))

Zeldia reluctantly climbed down a few branches, a few leaves falling from her departure/

message 8: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia settled on a low branch, brushing some of her bangs away to show the girl her scar.

message 9: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) ((What?))

Zeldia hesitated but jumped down, keeping a distance as she brushed her hair back into place.

message 10: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia blinked then shrugged, scratching her pointy ears.

message 11: by Twizzie (new)

Twizzie (twizzlersandchill) Zeldia cocked her head to the side, watching the wolf and her. Okay.