Aladdin's Palace discussion

Hello! > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name is Claire, I love the movie Aladdin. :)

message 3: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 2 comments Hi. Thanks for the invite! I love aladin! I used to have a crush on him when i was little Lol thanks again...I'm Rose btw :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a crush on Aladdin when I was little too. :)

message 5: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 2 comments Lol really? He was cute wasn't he!! XOXO. i gotta go! ttyl! I promise to be more active when i am less busy XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm actually the biggest fan of Pokemon, and I'm the second biggest fan of Aladdin. :D

Aladdin is cute. XOXO

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. :D

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 6 comments Hey
I'm Amber and I'm in LOVE with every single Aladdin movie! I like Genie the best though!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Amber. :)

message 10: by Destinyclaire (new)

Destinyclaire Coleman | 3 comments Hi guys im Destiny i hope to become freinds with you all

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 6 comments Destinyclaire wrote: "Hi guys im Destiny i hope to become freinds with you all"

I'll be your friend. I'm Amber btw

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 3 comments I'm Kayla! I like the cartoon Aladdin and the play version they had at Tuacan (It. Was. AMAZING!)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Destiny, Amber, and Kayla. :)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 3 comments HHHIII!!! I'm hyper!! XDXDXDXD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm hyper too. xD

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 3 comments Lol XD the advantages of having a dad that works for Hershey's:
1. Nutella
2. LOTS of chocalate
3. Tasting new candy!
4. CCCAAANNNNDDDDYYY!!!! :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Nutella and Hershey's!

You are so lucky!!!!!!! :D

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 6 comments OMG!!! You are hyper!!!!

message 21: by Jeannette (new)

Jeannette Melton | 1 comments I love Aladdin.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Numey here and yeah I like Alladin:)

message 23: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Hi I'm Jasmine and I like the movie Aladdin! :D

message 24: by Destinyclaire (new)

Destinyclaire Coleman | 3 comments Amber wrote: "Destinyclaire wrote: "Hi guys im Destiny i hope to become freinds with you all"

I'll be your friend. I'm Amber btw"

Freind me yes?

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 1 comments Hey I'm kassandra I'm new...obviously :)!! Thanks for the invite!!!:P

message 26: by Destinyclaire (new)

Destinyclaire Coleman | 3 comments well hello darling nice to meet you

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 6 comments Destinyclaire wrote: "Amber wrote: "Destinyclaire wrote: "Hi guys im Destiny i hope to become freinds with you all"

I'll be your friend. I'm Amber btw"
Freind me yes?"

if you want - but i have to warn u, you might not wanna be friends with me! I'll send u a request anyways.

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 6 comments Kassandra wrote: "Hey I'm kassandra I'm new...obviously :)!! Thanks for the invite!!!:P"

Hey Kassandra! Welcome to Aladdin's Palace!!!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 6 comments I dunno. Ask Maribel.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 20, 2013 05:31PM) (new)

I love Aladdin.

message 31: by Alex (new)

Alex McDonald | 1 comments Hi,

Not sure how active this group still is, but if anyone is keen to find out what happened to Aladdin's genie I can give you a free copy of my book.

Jasmine Evans and the Master of the Lamp; a genie magic book

Just message me.