This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Fucking fucking fuckshit!!!! Grrr...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I mean, fuck.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ok… can you be more specific?? There is a lot of shit out here how do we know that the shit you talking about aint some shit that some other people don’t see as stupid as you do…

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) But that makes no sense. Why would anyone disagree with me?

message 4: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen I agree Amanda. I agree.
and p.s. are those your rainbow p.j.'s in your avitar?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Grrr is right!!!!!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Yep, those are my most fabulous rainbow PJ's. They're the only thing on earth making me happy right now.

GRRRRRR!!!!! Fucking shit!

message 7: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen adorable...the p.j.s that is.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy, here's something that might help: I wore your Tea Hugger shirt to the gym last night and then I heard these two ladies talking and one said, "Tea Hugger?! That's cute! Have you heard of that?"

Servius  Heiner if someone felt so inclined I would wear a tea hugger shirt...

then again anyone that knew me would assume it was a joke, so it might be counter productive... but then again a lot of people see me, and I don't know most of them.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I'LL SEND YOU A TEA HUGGER SHIRT!
Gimme your address and shirt size!

Servius  Heiner Did I ever tell you Donna, that years ago I had an online t-shirt company? There was a silk screen printer in TN that I used to make the shirts. It was low overhead and put my wife through college.

As a bonus your customer base isn't affected by the economy, most of them don't have jobs to begin with.(emo kids, hipsters, drug abusers and the like)+(I have never taken money from someone I liked)
everything priced below $30 at a cost to you of less then $5. it doesn't take a genius to figure out that is a good profit margin. But it does take a genius to come up with all the shirts.

Later in the game you can branch out into other closely related sub markets, like body jewelry, you have an even bigger margin there; were talking pennies for a product that you will turn around and sell at $15-100, and there is no short supply of dumb-asses that will gladly pay. My supplier was silvermoon.com. All you have to do is request to sell their products retail, and they give you bulk rates and use of their logo on your website...

Eh, I digress, my point being I think you should go for it. Wit is in, and you can take money from emo bastards that are only going to spend their money on blue slushies if they don't give it to you.

message 12: by Amanda (last edited Feb 05, 2009 09:03AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I handmake* all my T-Shirts. Sometimes I let my friends help on a Sunday afternoon. We call it "Sweatshop Sunday."

*iron on

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nick was an arts and crafter?

Do you also scrapbook, Nick?

message 14: by Tracy (last edited Feb 05, 2009 11:00AM) (new)

Tracy i don't suppose you still screen print at all, do you nick? i've been itching to design tshirts for ages, but i just can't afford/figure out how to screenprint properly (i have a screen somewhere, but it's pretty primitive and requires the emulsion to be painted on manually, and i don't so much design by hand or paint these days). if i could find a way (or, really, a person to do all the hard stuff) to print stuff i crank out of illustrator though, that would make my day.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't you make the designs on a computer and/or scan in designs you want and then print them onto iron on paper?

message 16: by Tracy (new)

Tracy oh, i've done lots of that. the problem there is that it's difficult to find the ones that print on darker colored shirts (i have an intense love for black tshirts), and when you do find them, they tend to peel after a washing or two. plus, then i'd have to buy ink for my printer, which is kind of really expensive.

however, i have decided i'm going to give bedazzling a try. i know it's very tacky and 80's and all that, but i think that's why i might love it. plus, bedazzler kits are only like $20 a michael's, and i'm 98% certain i can find at least one friend who also wants to cover her wardrobe with rinestones.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I've always wanted to bedazzle some acid wash jeans. Not wear them, but at least bedazzle them.

Servius  Heiner I used photo shop to make up the designs... the place in TN did all the "making" bulk t-shirts $.34 the silk print pending on the art and colors was an additional $.15-1.25.

Bedazzle... fer serious? dork ;)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Just bedazzlin' some acid wash jeans for Nick's birthday! Don't mind me.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda, did your problem go away or get better?

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) eh

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

:_(

message 23: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong Stay angry and hateful Amanda! It's the only way to get anything done in the fucking fuckshit world we live in! grrrrr

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I will. I'm angry RIGHT NOW in fact. Or maybe just annoyed. I feel like a goddamn hamster.

message 25: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Are you allowed to be angry and hateful....and a hippie?

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I'm a complex person, Tom.

Jackie "the Librarian" Hamsters are angry? I never knew...

Jackie "the Librarian" Are they related to the ninja turtles?

message 29: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Parody of a parody?

message 30: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) How clever.

Jackie "the Librarian" I'm tired of all the rodents and reptiles in cartoons. Ratatouille, the GEICO gecko, enough already. I would like a parroty parody. Is that so much to ask?

message 32: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I thought the talking weasel was a movie and not a novel.

Sorry, i'm tired, and my sense of funny is skewed.

Jackie "the Librarian" Ohhhh! That explains it. Except for the weasels.

message 34: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I might suggest talking molluscs, if 'Tambo's not around...

Jackie "the Librarian" And I suggest mocking tall ucks...

What!?

message 36: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell It's not right that there are no parroty parodies. I demand parroty parody parity!

message 37: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I see Dave is having similar issues with his sense of funny.

message 38: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) A parroty parody parity party would be a rarity.

message 39: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Oedipus?

message 40: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Uhhhh....Ender, maybe?

Jackie "the Librarian" Nixon!

Oh, wait...

message 42: by David (new)

David Satan. You could have a sniffy snippy satan soiree. Frankenstein. Jesus. Peter Rabbit.

message 43: by David (new)

David The giving tree.

Jackie "the Librarian" I hate that book. What kind of message is it sending? Rob me blind, and come back for more, I'm co-dependent? Yes, that's a lovely lesson for the children...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Give to users until you die?

Seth, who died?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth wrote: "First known parody of the ninja turtles.

Also:

Miami Mice
Pre-Teen Dirty Jean Kung Fu Kangaroos
Samurai Penguin
Cold-Blooded Chameleon Commandos"

ok... i have no life... you reminded me of an old episode of tiny toons, here enjoy http://rememberthatoneshow.blogspot.c...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth, you should write a TV drama!

message 48: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell who, in racing away from death like a coward, runs right into it and learns to be a man.

Doesn't this also describe the plot to Lord Jim?

message 49: by David (new)

David Brazil isn't ironic. Cat babies is.

message 50: by David (new)

David Lux Interior.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lord Jim (other topics)