Vamptasy and Karabeth Publishing discussion

General > Books needing reviews, free reads

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley Steel (rileysteel) | 68 comments Mod
AUTHORS!
Please post in this thread if you would like offer FREE copies of your book for honest reviews

READERS

Please post here if you would like to receive review copies in exchange for honest reviews

Please include contact emails please

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That's great with me, Nicola! The Nun is more than happy too! :))

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Ramsey (djjramsey) | 3 comments I have a blog and will take some for reviews. My review list is long and may take a while to get to them but send some to me. my blog is juliesbookreview.blogspot.com submission process is on the site.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Jordan | 2 comments Likewise Julie. Send em to my facebook page or email Nic .
You know me, anything for the cause(furthering authors).
Send em.
MJ

message 5: by Riley (new)

thanks micheal x

message 6: by Doreen (new)

Doreen i'd like to review a books for you.
i sit at dance for hours at a time waiting for my girls so i have lots of time to read.
beaash@shaw.ca

message 7: by Riley (new)

great thats three volunteers guys :)

message 8: by Trish (new)

Trish Mauldin | 1 comments I'll do it, Nicola. :-) Sometimes, at work, all I do is sit and wait for the phone to ring. Well, if I have writer's block that is. LOL! startrektrish@yahoo.com

message 9: by Jewel (new)

Jewel (jewela) | 2 comments I have some novels and novelettes I would love to get more reviews on. I do straight IR inspirational romance. If you don't enjoy emotion-driven clean romance with some fluff, my stories are probably not for you:-)
If you're interested, email me at jewela40@gmail.com

message 10: by Carmilla (new)

Carmilla Voiez | 6 comments I would love reviews for Starblood. The book is currently available as a free Kindle download this weekend or I can email potential reviewers when this ends.

message 12: by Julie (new)

Julie Ramsey (djjramsey) | 3 comments @ Carmilla I got your Starblood i have added to my review list. May be a little while. My list is long but I have a review team, so I am hoping sooner rather than later. If you could follow my blog, it will post there 1st, then will post on FB,Twitter, Amazon, B&N, Pintrest and goodreads. My blog is juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

@ Jewel send me the link to your books or send PDF files or amazon gifts of your books, djjramsey@hotmail.com to get placed on the list. Check out my blog as well (above is location)

Any question on submission precess (on the blog) please contact my e-mail!

Julie Ramsey
juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

message 13: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Colvert | 8 comments I would always love to review for you Nicola: bcolvert64@gmail.com

message 14: by Carmilla (new)

Carmilla Voiez | 6 comments Thank you very much, Julie. I will add your blog to my watch list.

message 15: by W.H. (last edited Sep 09, 2012 12:22PM) (new)

W.H. (lovetiggi) | 7 comments I Love this!!
http://lovetiggibookreviews.wordpress... reviews
or
http://lovetiggisblog.blogspot.com promotions and some reviews

message 16: by CCAM&GZM (new)

CCAM&GZM (ccam) | 2 comments Of course I'd like to review books
My blog is Mythical Books (http://mythicalbooks.blogspot.ro/) and soon will be in English too, but till then maybe Google Chrome may be useful - in it's limits. We started it on 13th August.

Till 13th August I was co-partner on Bibliophile Mystery (http://bibliophilemystery.blogspot.ro/)

message 17: by CCAM&GZM (new)

CCAM&GZM (ccam) | 2 comments Sorry.. my email address is cremonacotovelea@yahoo.com
and mythicalbooks@ymail.com

message 18: by Riley (new)

thank you for all the volunteers! I would love to offer my YA Roxy may and the first of my vamp books for review so i will email you guys today with the books and if they are for you i'd be honoured to receive your reviews :)

message 19: by V.J. (new)

V.J. | 4 comments I'm always looking for more reveiwers for my 1st book Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve so if anyone wants a free copy just let me know .

message 20: by Julie (new)

Julie Ramsey (djjramsey) | 3 comments anyone who wants review of a fiction book check out my blog on how to submit for a review. I accept all fiction! juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

message 21: by Jevron (new)

Jevron McCrory (jevronmccrory) This is VERY cool!

Reviewers, I would be HONOURED if you would read my published novella!