RP. Lots of it. discussion

LOTR RP Sites > Rivendell

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is Rivendell, home to the elves. Travelers may come here to seek shelter, but many are refused. The elves live here in peace, and wish to keep it that way.

description

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna stepped out onto the balcony, her white dress flowing behing her in the morning wind. She smiled, watching the sunrise.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna nodded in response and then said, "You are not an elf. What brings you here?"

((In elvish, obviously.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Moria? Those are dangerous lands. Why are you exploring them?" Alanna asked, turning.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna laughed, despite herself. "Old home of the dwarves? Seems uninteresting."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna tilted her head. "I suppose. Although I would have to see it for myself."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ava stepped into a small courtyard, wearing a simple yet lovely blue dress. She sat on a small stone bench and stared at a tree across from her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello," Ava replied, neither smiling nor frowning.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna turned away, watching as the sun beams rose above the horizon. Her skin nearly glowed in the light.

message 10: by Sharyl (new)

Sharyl (dontblametheweaponblametheperson) | 14 comments Melde walked into the library and started looking at the map she had seen yesterday. it was very incomplete and she would love to see it finished. If it was up to her she would go complete it but Elrond would never let her. She sighed.

message 11: by Sharyl (new)

Sharyl (dontblametheweaponblametheperson) | 14 comments ((is anyone RPing on this location anymore?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((*shrug* Yes.))