Art Club discussion

Your Artwork / Feedback > Destiny's Art :O

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 21 comments So I used to love drawing when I was younger, but I haven't done anything in the art department in years. But the day before yesterday I had this weird urge to draw ... and this is what came of that.

message 2: by Sara, Rararasputin lover of the scatman (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2329 comments Mod
Nice! :-)

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 21 comments Thanks :)

message 4: by Sara, Rararasputin lover of the scatman (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 2329 comments Mod
I'm assuming you're planning on drawing more? I can't wait to see what you come up with! :-)

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 21 comments Haha I will if I find a picture I think I'll be able to draw and if I have an urge to draw it like I did for this one. Thank you, again :)

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 21 comments Lookie, I drew another thing.

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) YES! I love portraits!!!
For the first pic you posted, I love your proportions. A lot of people have trouble making faces look like faces because their proportions are off, so kudos to you! :) One thing I would suggest to make it seem more life-like is to add a lot more shading (In the browbone, under the nose, in the cheekbones, right under the lip, under the jawbone.)

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 21 comments Ali wrote: "YES! I love portraits!!!
For the first pic you posted, I love your proportions. A lot of people have trouble making faces look like faces because their proportions are off, so kudos to you! :) One ..."

Thank you! I don't draw much (these are like the only two things I have done in years) but I will definitely keep all of that in mind when I take up another pencil :)