The Artists' Corner discussion

Your Artwork/Feedback > Destiny's Art :O

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 5 comments So I used to love drawing when I was younger, but I haven't done anything in the art department in years. But the day before yesterday I had this weird urge to draw ... and this is what came of that.

message 2: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments Wow, I just have to say you're very talented! You should keep up the good work! Don't stop. I love drawing a LOT too! I love the eyes especially, in your picture. He kind of looks like Demetri, from Anastatia, if you've ever seen that movie:P

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 5 comments Haha I haven't, but thank you so much!!

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 5 comments Lookie, I drew another thing.

message 5: by karebear (new)

karebear (redchocolate) | 71 comments Wow! Amazing! One tip -and I know hands are always hard to draw, especially wrapping around things- but picture the hand as if it was a box shape first, just sketching lightly, with the end where the fingers would be slightly larger than the section that connects to the wrist. And then the fingers as sort of little boxes or half ovals with joints. This is just to get the proportions right, you can add more detail from there. :) But, really great job! This part of the movie is my favorite and you captured it really well!

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (fictionaladventures) | 5 comments Thank you so much for the tip! I am terrible at hands, haha :)