Amazon Kindle discussion

Travis Simmons
This topic is about Travis Simmons
Author's Corner > Travis Simmons books!

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Travis (new)

Travis Simmons | 3 comments Hi everyone, my name is Travis and I am a new-ish author from upstate New York. I love reading as much as I love writing and often if I am not at my computer, I have my nose in a resource book or my kindle. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will post things here about my current book, WIP's and just stuff I think people would like in general. This thread isn't just to promote my work, it is to socialize with new people who might be interested in getting to know me as well as my work! Feel free to chat me up!

message 2: by Travis (new)

Travis Simmons | 3 comments Here is a link to my book on goodreads! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/92...

message 3: by Travis (new)

Travis Simmons | 3 comments Wow, so I hibernated in my work for a while and I am not able to breath for the first time in such a long time. What have I done lately? Well I am trying to figure out the promotion side of everything and that is going slow. Honestly I don't want to start working on a new project because I just wrapped up two, but I am a writer and characters are in my head, all vying for my attention.

I have finished my zombie novel and submitted it to a few agents and a publisher, if this round doesn't accept it I am torn on what to do (self pub or keep banging my head on the industry's door).

I finished a young adult novel I had been working on, and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. Now I have two published books and one I am submitting.

Hope everyone has been wonderful, I will be checking in later in the day to socialize, right now I am off to update all my other author threads!

If you want to check out my stuff, you can find pages on my blog: www.travissimmons.net or you can visit my authors page on amazon to purchase my e-books for $2.99: amazon.com/author/travissimmons