Vamptasy and Karabeth Publishing discussion

Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve
This topic is about Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve
Fantasy > Magick weaved on a Samhain Eve

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Riley Steel (rileysteel) | 68 comments Mod
Alexia is a lively, single, sassy and sexy coven witch, somehow she finds herself and her sex life ( or lack of it) the hot topic of her fellow coven sisters after one of her covens full moon meetings. Add the mix the discovery of an old spell. Alexia’s life starts to change very quickly from the moment that a spirit named Lance appears and comes into her life. Throw in the heat of the full moon and a hint of destiny, life will never be the same again for Alexia.

This is Chisholm's first Novellete and she is currently working on her first full novel

Bonnie Colvert | 8 comments Loved this story! I can't wait for the next book. I can't even describe without spoiler's so I won't. But the story is fantastic!

V.J. | 4 comments I'm also just getting started on a follow up book for Magick Weaved On A Samhain Eve , which is going to be called The Turn Of The Wheel which will follow and expolre Alexia and Lance realtionship more during the all the wiccan sabbats as they start their life together .

Bonnie Colvert | 8 comments VJ wrote: "I'm also just getting started on a follow up book for Magick Weaved On A Samhain Eve , which is going to be called The Turn Of The Wheel which will follow and expolre Alexia and Lance realtionship ..."

Yeah!! *Happy Dance* Thanks for the update!

V.J. | 4 comments lol your welcome bonnie for the update :)

V.J. | 4 comments Ok everyone i have 6 free paperback proof copies of Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve with the new cover and a big re edit to give out for reveiw . so you like one plz drop me a line xx

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather Alexander (heatheralexander) | 1 comments I read & reviewed it! :-)