Demons x Humans discussion

ROLEPLAY!!!! > Black Alley

Comments (showing 1-50 of 81) (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) | 3700 comments Mod
This is a dark, quiet alley. Even o the brightest day, no sun reaches here. It was nicknamed Black Alley for it's endless night.

Claude walked in, seeing the silhouette of Shadow leaning against the dark brick wall.

Shadow walked over to him, eyes aglow. "You have it?"

He nodded and pulled off the necklace. "The Love's Lock and the Heart's Key. Just as you asked for them." A small smile played across his lips, though the girl didn't show it, Claude knew she was pleased with his work.

Unexpectedly, she spoke again. Usually she was silent. "Take the lock."

He didn't question her, though he was shocked. Instead, he nodded and slid the key off the necklace, handing it to her, before she faded back into the darkness. Leaving him alone.

Claude turned on his heel and walked out of the alley, step faltering every few paces.

Claude ran in, breathless. "Shadow?" He asked.

She stepped up to him, pressing her lips to his. "Love me."

"All you ever had to do was ask." His words were breathy as he tried to recover from his long run.

A smile ghosted on Shadow's face as she pressed a frozen hand to his slightly warmer cheek. "Think of me." With that, Shadow faded away.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 2358 comments Mod
Ali slides out of the shadows, a sly smirk playing across her lips.

Shadow senses someone in her domain and fades into view like the Cheshire Cat. Eyes, then the rest follows slowly.

Ali gets to the point
"You messed with my butler, naughty little girl." ((This is gonna be fun. Seriously.))

((Yes. Yes it will be. x3)) "Claude." Her response is simple. She replied only to have the knowledge that they were speaking of the same person.

"Whatever you want to call him. Sadly, you have to release him. You made one fatal mistake" She walks closer in front of her. "He has already made an unbreakable pact, wether he knows it or not. My soul belongs to him. And he...." Her eyes flicker. "Belongs to me, wether he is under artificial love or not" Ali smirked, implying he didn't really love her. She kept the ring under restraint, so it only appeared as a ring to Shadow.

Another ghost smile played on her lips. "Claude belongs only to himself. You -nor I- own him."

"His mind, perhaps, but not all if him" Ali yawns, bored by her. "There are only certain people who can influence others without tricks or games. Right now, his duty belongs to me. Never the less...." Ali stretches. "You seem to have fooled him, which is quite amusing, but you'll have to let him go. Using such petty things to get a guy is sad."

"I do not plan 'to get' him, silly little girl. He is merely Test Subject 77."

"Well that's just it. You have to release him. I don't care wether you want to or not. Just let him go. Use another demon. No, use..." Ali smirks and rubs her chin. "Yourself. Instead of going through the trouble of capturing someone, use yourself. You were born for a reason, why not use it. Anyways, I need him back."

"I already am using myself you imbecile, this is a two person Test. I am Test Subject 1. I will not release him." Her voice held no substance, no emotion.

((Sorry, phone died)) Ali shrugged. "Then I'll just have to fight you for him" She cracked her knuckles, waiting for her to accept.

((It's k!)) "No use."

"You want to test that theory?"

"No use." She repeated with empty eyes and a hollow voice.

"Your wrong. Waaayy wrong" Ali let the aura slip, and it overpowered even her for a second.

Shadow felt it, but it didn't affect her in the slightest. "Not intimidating."

"Maybe to you, but then again, you have the emotions of a robot. If you say its no use, and I say your wrong, wouldn't you like to prove your point?"

((What about that key Ali got?))

((I have no clue what they key was for, you created it! XD)) "Not particularly." Shadow said lazily. This girl was like so many others that had challenged her. They had a few big tools and thought that was enough. Shadow wasn't interested.

((Ali: Ooo, so wrong)) The ring twitched "Ah, so you think I'm not worthy. Well unlike so many others, mean what I say" She yawned.

((Me: Mr. Sol is gonna visit. Sol: Yay! *hugs Cami*))

((Me: ..What? o_o)) "They all mean what they say."

((Me: If Shadow ACCEPTS then you'll see)) Ali rolls her eyes. "Apparently." She pullout the key on a gold chain.

((Me: Shadow doesn't bother with challenges ^_^)) Shadow pulled out a key that obviously matched the lock Claude had. "If I let this key touch my heart, you have no chance. It will be permanent. You wouldn't want that now would you." Shadow hid the key away again. "You're wasting my time."

"Then end it. You know what you need to do. If I lose. You obviously make it permanent. If I win, I get Claude back. Simple. Or I can keep wasting your time""Ali yawned.

"Or I can make it permanent right now, with no fight. Or I can just disappear." Shadow pointed out the other options.

Ali cracked her knuckles by only flexing them. Her eyes glowed red. "Sadly, you don't know I can kill your test subject. Even if you say I can't. There's another option."

((Hello?))

Shadow lifted the key, dangling it just above her heart. If any breeze flew by, or she stuttered even slightly in her movements, it would hit her heart. "Attack me. Consider it a dare."

Ali smirked. In a flash, she took the key and threw it in the air. She jumped up, caught it, and landed on the roof. "Come at me. I have your precious key."

((Ali: I would loved to say, "Cone at me bro" But that wouldn't fit. -_-(

Shadow smiled. She raised her hand and the key flew back to her. "Nice try."

Ali was unfazed. "Your no fun. At least attack. Don't be so lazy" She stood up, her eyes glowing against the black canvas that was the sky.

"Why waste time?"

Ali smirked. " You obviously have no life. You simply sit behind a wall, thinking only about your new experiment and how it'll turn out. Pity" ((Ali: Seriously, dude, she is no fun. Nothing. *eats sandwhich*))

Shadow's ghost smile returned. "You have no clue what I do with my time, that you happen to be wasting." With that she smiled the signature Cheshire grin and held up the glinting key before fading slowly out, the smile the last thing to disappear.

((Ali: SERIOUSLY?! W.T.F.)) Ali smirked. She had no idea Ali had swaped the key for the other one she had. She headed back to Bar. Time to unlock his heart.

((Me: Trust me. Shadow is a master of disguise.))

Shadow waited until Ali was gone, and reappeared. Oh, if only the poor girl knew her key only looked like the Heart's Key. She let the disguise fade off of her Key, to reveal the true appearance of the Key.

((Ali: God, you're boring. -_-))

((Me: I'm just mean like that :3))

Claude walked in, waiting for Shadow to appear.

Ali resides in the shadows with Fang. Her rings aura flowed freely.

((*Dancey dance*))

Shadow did as always, fading in. "You've come."

"Yes."

"I hope you did not disappoint."

"We did not." Claude handed her the second Lock Set.

"Ah, good." Shadow did not smile, but Claude could not help but doing so with a small bow.

"Is it time to move on to the next Test?"

"No."

"What else is there?"

"The last Sector of Test 1."

Ali remained in the Shadows, watching with a defiant boredom, Fang as quiet as a mouse and as still as a statue. Ali made a mental note to give him a treat later.

Shadow turned to Ali. "I am not in this Sector. You take my place as Main Test Subject."

« previous 1