R.W Jones Hosts a Q&A discussion

Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.W. (new)

R.W. Jones | 9 comments Mod
Thank you all for checking out my discussion page. If you guys have any questions for me, regarding my writing of my book, please feel free to ask. Also don't hesitate to start new threads in order to get some discussion going. Thank you for checking it out.

message 2: by R.W. (new)

Hey Nena,

A large part of the story came from things I have experienced, one way or another. However, the major theme of the story - Mike's wife dying - was 100 percent made up. My lovely wife is perfectly healthy and will hopefully be joining us in this discussion sooner than later.

I think I decided to write about that topic because it elicited an emotional response to me, and losing my wife is obviously one of my worst fears in life.

The majority of the places and people Mike sees along the way stem at least somewhat from places and people I've met, though not all of them.

Thank you for the question!

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (zukovka) | 1 comments Hi RW

Do you plan on doing a sequel to your book, because Mike Lake is a character we would like to follow as his life continues to change.

message 4: by R.W. (last edited Sep 08, 2012 08:50AM) (new)

Hey Nathan -

Short answer - Status Unknown. Slightly longer answer - I'm interested in seeing where Mike Lake heads next myself, though I realize that could take a while.

message 5: by Dixie (new)

Dixie | 2 comments Sequel? I'd vote 'no' at this time -- subject to change as time goes by!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments I think it would be interesting to see what happened between the time they decided to leave Vegas and their wedding day. How long was that time? What kind of travelling did they do? Did they still get along as well?

On the other hand, maybe that's their secret to keep :)