The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Last Olympian discussion

Jason Grace or Perseus Jackson?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 208) (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Weiting Totally Percy, he's the main character.
And I have a feeling he's stronger than Jason.
And Annabeth IMO is a WHOLE LLOOTT better than Piper.
So I choose Percy.

Cristina Yes!!! Percy all the way! He is more fun, and i think he is more passionate. Jason seems too serious and like he wouldn't value Piper as much as Percy values Annabeth. Well, that's what I think, anyway.

message 3: by AA (new) - added it

AA The Awesome Personally I couldn't choose with Percy we had six book to experience & explore the depth of his character his ups and down
But with Jason all we had was what one book I think when we get to know
Jason better we'll like him better
But I all the way like Annebeth better then Piper there is no compatition
-A

Taylor Ham Jason. I can't explain why, I just honestly liked his character more.(:

Avani Percy. I'm usually loyal to the original character/love interest, because I know them better; I've grown alongside them.

Cass I would have to say Jason. Normally like some other people, I would stick with the main character all the way, but something tells me that in this series, Jason will play a major role, maybe even as Major as Percy's. I also have a feeling that Thalia, Nico, and Piper would have a major role seeing that all of them are tied in with the three major gods Posiden, Zeus, and Hades, or Neptune, Jupiter, and Pluto. It all depends. But still, I like Jason, I don't have a problem with Percy, but if it came between the two, I would choose him.

Elizabeth Day It's hard to say I think because they're both so much alike, I think.

Victoria PERCY FOREVER!My favorite characters will be always Percy,Thalia and Nico!

Voronwer Jason. I like Percy just fine, but I simply adored Jason from the very first moment. I was disappointed that we didn't get to see him in the second book.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

PERCY LOVED HIM FROM THE START!!!!!!!!!1

Gabby Who's Jason?

Taylor Ham Gabby wrote: "Who's Jason?"

He's from The Heroes of Olympus series(:

message 15: by Alli (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alli Trcka Jason by far....he's Roman which just totally trumps Greek, and I just loved him from the moment he appeared.... and i agree he should of been in the second book more.

Asher Freidberg Percey By Far. Jason is Just To Dull.

Caleb Percy is the best.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, Percy we know a lot more about so it actually isn't a very good comparison because we have a lot more information on Percy and have learned a lot more about him. Jason basically just showed up with amnesia so we really have no idea what he's like.

Same goes for Annabeth/Piper. We have a lot more info on Annabeth so we obviously like her better because we don't know a lot about Piper.

I think Percy is better than Jason but Annabeth and Piper are both utterly brilliant female protagonists.
And how is Beckendorf not here? How can you not like Beckendorf?

Gabby Taylor wrote: "Gabby wrote: "Who's Jason?"

He's from The Heroes of Olympus series(:"

I thought so...I havn't read it yet :)

message 20: by Mic (last edited Sep 13, 2012 06:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mic Jason. Real Roman. Romans can definitely beat the Greeks.

Aidyn Mic wrote: "Jason. Real Roman. Romans can definitely beat the Greeks."

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

PERCY JACKSON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittny Percy, because Jason spent the whole book confused!

Weiting Catalina *The Cat Herself* wrote: "Well, Percy we know a lot more about so it actually isn't a very good comparison because we have a lot more information on Percy and have learned a lot more about him. Jason basically just showed u..."

No, Beckendorf's awesome. Really.
But just that we are comparing the main characters.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Weiting wrote: "Catalina *The Cat Herself* wrote: "Well, Percy we know a lot more about so it actually isn't a very good comparison because we have a lot more information on Percy and have learned a lot more about..."

I know. I cried so hard when he... you know.

Weiting I know, super sad. Didn't cry though.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you a guy?
(Please don't be offended by the question)

Weiting Don't worry, just a bit.

I'm a GIRL.
I just got more of my dad's strict character than my mum's delicate one. Have you seen House Makeover (I think it's called)? My mum cries everytime she sees that show.

message 28: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Perseus Jackson!

Celia M. Jason Grace:)

Kathy ♡ Percy Jackson!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

seriously, i'd stick with percy until jason remembers himself...

honestly percy has some chracteristics that annoys me, and jason annoyed me in TLH when at time he'd be like thinking 'oh i should do something' and then doing....absolutely nada... :/

but in th end, i'mma thinking (hoping?) that i'll like them both...

Justine Sorry, Greeks. Jason Grace has to be my favorite character, but Percy comes in a very close second. Jason's my favorite because: 1. He's the son of Jupiter/Zeus 2. He can control lighting 3. HE CAN FLY!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

lol..i forgot jason is the son of jupiter/zeus....that particular god is the one god i absolutly hate... :/ guess i should be struck down by lightening now?

...just out of curiousity, when i think of jason flying...i think of him with a cape like superman...anyone else does this or is it just me? please don't tell me its just me *puppy eyes*

message 34: by Tess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tess PERCY JACKSON all the way.

message 37: by Priyanka (last edited Oct 19, 2012 09:07AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Priyanka Percy because he has a strong character. And we know him from the beginning.
But I would choose Jason too because he's the son of Zeus/Jupiter and I guess he's more powerful than Percy.

georgia ☽ Percy beats all, for me. I don't know why, there's just something about him that makes me smile. I found that in SoN and MoA, I was counting down the pages until Percy's POV... :)

Kinsely O'donner Percy freaking Jackson! He is way better than Jason. Percy is our hero!And if you don't like Percy then I don't know what is wrong with you!

Lorena Percy Jackson aaaaaaall the way.

Kathy Percy, but Jason is a close second.

message 42: by Citlaly (new) - added it

Citlaly Weiting wrote: "Totally Percy, he's the main character.
And I have a feeling he's stronger than Jason.
And Annabeth IMO is a WHOLE LLOOTT better than Piper.
So I choose Percy."

I totaly like Percy better but I hat annabeth so I'm with piper :)

message 43: by Citlaly (new) - added it

Citlaly Taylor wrote: "Jason. I can't explain why, I just honestly liked his character more.(:"
Jason is so close to my second I think they're both awesome

Selena PERCY!
he has that natural sarcasm and always makes me laugh :D

message 45: by Citlaly (new) - added it

Citlaly Selena wrote: "PERCY!
he has that natural sarcasm and always makes me laugh :D"

yeah he's smart but doesn't see the obvious that's what i love about him (and everything else :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Percy. Jason is too much of a goodie-goodie.

04AlisaC Percy Jackson all the way!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

...personally, i'm still waiting to be amazed by jason...

message 50: by Citlaly (new) - added it

Citlaly Elizabeth wrote: "It's hard to say I think because they're both so much alike, I think."

I really never had anyone agree with me on that AWESOME!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5