*YA Awesomeness* discussion

Characters > America Singer

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Becca (beccatheawesomeone) | 365 comments Mod
Please discuss America Singer from The Selection here. Was America being ungrateful for being drawed to possibly marry the prince? Or was she taking a stand? I don'g know, you tell me!

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments I think she's a little foolish for immediately assuming what's his face was being a jerk about everything,.. What do you think about Aimee Teegarden as America in the CW series?

message 3: by Gigi (new)

Gigi S. (triv_s) | 49 comments Amy wrote: "I think she's a little foolish for immediately assuming what's his face was being a jerk about everything,.. What do you think about Aimee Teegarden as America in the CW series?"

I haven't read The Selection but I LOVE AIMEE TEEGARDEN!

*sneaks away*

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (aimzees02) | 83 comments LOVE The Selection... It's kinda like Hunger Games meets The Bachelor... But nobody fights to the death lol!!!

message 5: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Actually when I picked up the book, I was half hoping they would all gight to the death.... *sigh*

message 6: by Gigi (new)

Gigi S. (triv_s) | 49 comments I. WOULD. READ. THAT.

Can you imagine? 24 girls just clawing each other's eyes out...literally! Someone should write that right now.

message 7: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I will. Gotta write! lol. One day, maybe.....