Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Reactions :O :D -_- ect, ect..:P > When Thalia joined the Hunters of Artemis

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Didn't see that coming..

message 2: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
O.o This was weird.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 247 comments I admit I was like "What?! But, but, but, what about Apollo being hot?? You obviously like guys! Come on, your going to be a huntress??? Swear of guys, live one day short of 16 forever?!?" I really didn't see it coming.

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Same here! I thought it would be Annabeth! :O Awkward moment for Percy..

message 5: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

:O That would be sad. For Percy. XD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated it!

message 7: by regan (new)

regan | 1450 comments I was Eh about it. But if Annabeth joined...AHHH!!! No Percabeth that would mean!

message 8: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new)

I know! D:

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Ikr?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I was like whaaaaat?!?!?!

message 12: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) I felt bad for Percy cuz he had NO idea what was going on

message 13: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Same here! I was happy though that Percy still might be the one in the Great Prophecy. If Thalia had turned 16, it might not have been him

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Same here! I was happy though that Percy still might be the one in the Great Prophecy. If Thalia had turned 16, it might not have been him"

True.

message 15: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Yeah

message 16: by Summer (new)

Summer Heaton | 379 comments well i kenw it was always going to be him cuz 1 i read the lost hero and the son of neptune first ( dont ask me why i just did ok) and 2 the series is called percy jackson and the olympians

message 17: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

True, true *strokes goatee* Lol

message 18: by Summer (new)

Summer Heaton | 379 comments ha ha

message 19: by Summer (new)

Summer Heaton | 379 comments XD

message 20: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Xd

message 21: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Agreed...and I figured that the Hunters of Artemis midnight have something to do with it. I was still extremely surprised when she joined them though. Cause at the beginning of the Titans Curse she hated them so much.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 982 comments I saw it coming...(view spoiler)

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna | 8 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} wrote: "I admit I was like "What?! But, but, but, what about Apollo being hot?? You obviously like guys! Come on, your going to be a huntress??? Swear of guys, live one day short of 16 forever?!?" I really..."

I felt practically the same. I was really upset when she joined the Hunters, because I liked Thalia a lot and hoped she would stay in camp and have more adventures with Percy and the gang.

message 24: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Totally agreed, but I also had a part of me go "no. She can't stay, something's going to happen." I thought she might have died,but luckily, she just joined the hunters...

message 25: by Kaity (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 28 comments I admit it, I didn't see it coming.

message 26: by Disneyboy (new)

Disneyboy | 26 comments No, I wonder how it would have changed the story if she did not.

message 27: by Amphitrite (new)

Amphitrite (ravenclaweruditedemigodselected) | 59 comments It was at that exact moment that I knew I wanted to join the hunt too :)

Saara ~ Lover of Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Artemis Fowl Herondale, Jackson, Potter, or Fowl | 141 comments Yeah. Well in TLO Jane if da bridges wouldn't be sealed