Gay/Lesbian/Bi RP discussion

1 on 1's > Annie and Glee-Brittanna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 373 comments Mod
Yay! Here we go

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments yay!! okay you pic a topic

Hmmm I dunno there's so many things...I've recently been doing vampire human and stuff like that, but really I like anything but high school. Any ideas?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments mm something paranormal??

I don't like high school, royalty or transgender

Great we're on the same page then. And sure do you mean paranormal as in ghosts? Or...cause we could do something like a past friend who died who has come back and only they could see them...

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments awww that'd be awesome! yes wanna do that??

Sure :) alrighty so would you mind making your cherry?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments nope. lemme make it. so lesbian or gay or..?

Either is fine...I'm used to fxf but if you really want a mxm I can do that too

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments mm fXf??

Sounds good

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments name: Lani Hetly
Appearence: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd...
Personality: quiet, but once she opens up, loud loving and happy. She takes charge a lot, and she normally does in relationship but she has her moments.
History: Lived with her mom and dad who was a complete jackass to her her whollleeeee life. She overcame it though but still feels like she's not good enough, not prettty enough

Name: Sye
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
Personality: Childish and clumsy, she was always a leader but also the most influenced and ignorant. She rarely takes charge of situations anymore and hides behind those who can protect her.
History: Sye was the childhood friend of Lani, they would always go on spontaneous adventures and stuck mostly to themselves. One day while up on a mountain Sye was running up a slope but slipped on a rock, hit her head, and fell into a river and drowned. She was 13 at the the time. She always had hidden feelings for Lani which may be why she's back

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments cutttee :) yay!! you wanna start??

Sure :D oookkkk go!

Sye sat on Lani's bed, swinging her legs off the edge impatiently waiting for her friend to come home so she could surprise her with her presence!

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments Lani had been, so stressed out. 3 jobs! Thank god she'd finished school last year. Now just to build up her savings. She was in her blue t-shirt, shorts and converse. She unlocked her apartment door and wanted inside, dropping off her bag on the table, kicking off her shoes and heading inside to sleep. Pulling off her sunglasses and fluffing up her hair she opened her bedroom door, yawning loudly, not even noticing Sye

Sye gasped, a large grin spreading over her face. "Lani you're so big! I knew you'd be older but you're really old..." She put on a slightly disappointed face and looked at the ground, this was a great reminder of how long it's been, would her friend even remember her?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments Lani opened her eyes, jumping back,"Ahhh!" She backed up against the wall, staring,"S-Sye!" She stared at her old... dead friend... tears formed... memories of that day, tryin gto save her best friend, going to her funeral, the 4 years of therapy after that..."Y-Y-You're alive..."

message 19: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (last edited Sep 08, 2012 06:56AM) (new)

"Well alive isn't exactly to the correct word. Lets go with, hmm present! I am indeed present." Sye nodded and looked up at her friend seeing the utter shock and fear, "Are you sad? Oh please don't be sad Lani!"

(Also I'm busy till 9pm mountain time)

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments Ewie. Me too so no worries))

She shook her head,"H-how... are.. how are you here...? I visited your grave a few days ago... and left flowers... and... how...?"

((I got sick. I'll be on till 5:30, hopefully I'll recover by then.))

Sye shrugged and pointed at the ceiling, "Ask him, to heaven if I know. But I'm not really worried, I get to see you again." She smiled flashing a peace sign completely unaware of how complicated the situation was.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments oh no!!))

she shook her head,"Sye.." she walked to her, reaching to touch her,"I... i'm so glad to see you..."

Sye reached out her hand slowly and put it against Lani's, she let out a huge sigh. "Thank goodness! I have been watching all these ghost movies and the humans hand always passed through them, so I was worried." She jumped up and intertwined their fingers,"But nothing to worry about I suppose!"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She pulled Sye close and held him tightly,"Oh my god Sye!!" she held her tightly, "Stay, here."

"I can't really go anywhere else anyway." She smiled patting her friends back.

((Yay it's over!))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She nodded,"You look so young!

message 29: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (last edited Sep 08, 2012 09:03PM) (new)

"Do I? Well that's a bit awkward." She laughed looking down at herself, she was unfortunately not very developed. "How old would I be now? 20? You'd think I would look more like you."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She nodded, smiling though,"Yeah.. 20... Sye," she kissed her head,"I've missed you so much

"I'm glad. I'm so happy you remember me." Sye rested her head on Lani's chest her eyes closing.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments "you're my best friend!!" and first love."how could I forget...????"

"Well I dunno it's been 7 years and people forget things!" She put her hands on her hips "But you're right you better not ever forget me Lani Hetly because if you do!" She blushed and lowered her voice "Well I'd be sad."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She smiled, "Silly, I won't ever forget you..." so cute.... She'd spent her entire middle school and high school getting over her. She still went to the grave every Wednesday, sat and just talked...

Sye sat crisscross on the bed, "So tell me, have you met a boy yet?"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments Mm there was a few guys. In high school, but, didn't last long... No one right now.." yeah, came out of the closet last year

"Well that's good, cause I don't share." She quickly shook her head no

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She giggled," I remember." she smiled, watching her," you really haven't changed

"It's kind of hard to" She pointed out. "I hope it doesn't bother you too much."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments No, I'm just... Not used to... This... Yet." she smiled to her,"So... Why did you.. Come back....??"

"I'm not sure honestly, I wake up and I'm laying down in your bed...oh well it doesn't really make a difference to me." Probably because I love you...but I can't say that!

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments But you're back, shouldn't we call your parents...? Or something...?"

"Oh no I tried that...it seems no one can see me. I even jumped up and down!" She sniffed, upset at the though of being invisible.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments ......" no one... Can see you....? Shit. I've lost it. I'm crazy. It's official! Everybody said it would happen!!! I'm crazy!! Seeing my dead crush!! Is this some sign from the universe!?!?!?"

"Well not no one...you can see me! And I can do stuff, like when leaving my house I ran into the wall and a picture fell off, my mom saw that!" She scratched her head pondering

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She looked at her, so... I'm like a ghost whisperer??" now she smiled at her joke

Sye yawned, "I'm tired, Lani come sleep with me." She attempted to keep her eyes open and held out her arms.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments Lani smiled. Walking to sit on her bed, pulling the covers back,"Let's nap... I'm tired too,.... Sleepy lovely." she pulled her close. Laying down

"Warm...why are you so...?" She passed out snoring slightly

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 64 comments She held her close, heart racing... She was back..

« previous 1 3