Young Adult Reads discussion

Read 2 Review > Midnight Blood by Nicole Yanski - r2r (57) signups

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 692 comments Mod
Back with another r2r!

Post your review links in this feeds. (You do not have to have a blog to participate)
--If you do not post your review links, you will not be able to participate again. If you need an extension just message me here on Goodreads.

Reviews must be posted to goodreads: And could you please try and post the review to one of these other sites...
Blog, Amazon and/or B&N,
|Must post to goodreads and one other site ^
-------------------
The Book:
Midnight Blood by Nicole Yanski
Synopsis
Sometimes twins don't always share the same blood. Growing up in Northern Michigan, everyone always knew that unidentical twin sisters, Shayna and Melina Verona, were different, but only Shayna knows how different they truly are. Their father was a special kind of vampire, and Shayna was born with very unique blood running through her veins, when she turns eighteen Shayna's body will stop aging, and she will become fully immortal. When Cain Luca moves to their small village of Interlochen, boy crazy Melina is instantly smitten, but Cain wants Shayna. He knows her secret, and he has secrets of his own. Cain's secrets will either break Shayna's heart or kill her....or both. When Shayna unwittingly falls for Cain, and he for her, she is forced to make the decision of whether Cain is there to love her or kill her.

Review links due: September 28

IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list, signed up for another r2r, or comment after signups close.

message 2: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (last edited Sep 21, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 692 comments Mod
Leave a comment with you name, email, and what eformat you would like.
10 copies available in any format.

Names will go here
Andrea
Lori
Shambhawi
Ashley
Annie
Elsa
Seibannah
Helena

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Heltsley I want to read this one in mobile format f9r kindle please:)
andreaheltsleybooks@hotmail.com

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori Levise | 12 comments Format for Nook Tablet. Sounds good.

message 5: by Shambhawi (new)

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 20 comments This looks interesting. Pdf or epub please .. Either is preferable

randomid95@gmail.com

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) Ashley Montgomery
drpepperdiva06@yahoo.com
ePub

Can't pass up a good vampire story. :)

message 7: by Nicole (last edited Sep 08, 2012 06:11AM) (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Lori wrote: "Format for Nook Tablet. Sounds good."

Lori what is your email address you would like. Midnight Blood sent to?

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori Levise | 12 comments Oops! llevise@gmail.com I was falling asleep when I emailed that! LOL

message 9: by Annie (new)

Annie | 22 comments just posted my links on another r2r so im free!

annie
anniejonas@yahoo.com
epub pls!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Andrea, Ashley, Lori, Shambhawi, and Annie, check your inboxes. :)

message 11: by Shambhawi (new)

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 20 comments ^Got the book :) I will get to reading it as soon as I can. Best of luck with your efforts! :D

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) I didn't get it. :(

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Ashley wrote: "I didn't get it. :("

Ashley, I resent it :)

message 14: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) Sounds good I want to read it.....I think I'm caught up on reviews....if I'm not let me know please if I'm caught up then here is my email if there are still copies available. Thanks

Elsa.carrion@ymail.com. Kindle or ebook

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Elsa wrote: "Sounds good I want to read it.....I think I'm caught up on reviews....if I'm not let me know please if I'm caught up then here is my email if there are still copies available. Thanks

Elsa.carrion@..."

Since no one has objected, I sent Midnight Blood to you Elsa!

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Heltsley I finished and posted on B&N, Amazon and goodreads. Here is the goodreads link:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 18: by Shambhawi (new)

Shambhawi P. (shambhawip) | 20 comments I'm done. I posted on B&N and Goodreads.

message 19: by Seibannah (new)

Seibannah | 5 comments I would love a copy if there are any available.

Seibannah Collins
mementomoriviverelife@gmail.com
PDF would be best.

Thank you Nicole for sharing your book!

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Seibannah wrote: "I would love a copy if there are any available.

Seibannah Collins
PDF would be best.

Thank you Nicole for sharing your book!"

I will send tomorrow if that's okay?!

message 21: by pinK (new)

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 16 comments I saw this posted, and I realize it's a bit older than most I've ever signed up for between the different groups I'min, but I've actually been watching this book on Amazon for a while, hoping to snag a copy if it ever pops up as a freebie. If there's any left available, I'd definitely would love to read it. My email is hsuther1@my.chemeketa.edu and I prefer mobi, but any format will do. =)

message 22: by Seibannah (new)

Seibannah | 5 comments Nicole wrote: "Seibannah wrote: "I would love a copy if there are any available.

Seibannah Collins
PDF would be best.

Thank you Nicole for sharing your book!"

I will send tomorr..."

That is totally fine. I'm looking forward to reading it. Thank you so much!

message 23: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashielizz) I was given an extension by Janina until October 1.

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Helena wrote: "I saw this posted, and I realize it's a bit older than most I've ever signed up for between the different groups I'min, but I've actually been watching this book on Amazon for a while, hoping to sn..."

You got it!! Will send this evening

message 25: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments I am sending right now ladies

message 26: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Yanski (NicoleYanksi) | 10 comments Let me know if you didn't get it

message 27: by pinK (new)

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 16 comments I got it! ty so much. :-)

message 28: by pinK (new)

pinK (pinkspo0n) | 16 comments I completed this book, and my review can be found on Amazon as well as Goodreads.

message 29: by Seibannah (new)

Seibannah | 5 comments I got it yesterday sorry just posting now haha