Christian Romance Readers discussion

whats your fav christian romance book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belen (new)

Belen (belenrodas) I loved the trilogy of Ashley Stockindale by Kristen Billerbeck. I laughed so hard with them.

message 2: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Bryant (authorcathybryant) This isn't a book, but it depicts what love is better than any novel. If anyone is interesting in watching, it is only a few minutes long.
http://kirkcameron.com/2013/06/what-i...

message 3: by Pam (new)

Pam | 2 comments I agree "ABride Most Begrudging"was great. "Bookends" by Liz Curtiss Higgs was humorous and touching.

message 4: by Marta (new)

Marta Perry (martaperry) | 2 comments I love Liz Curtis Higgs. I heard her speak once--she was both deeply moving and very funny.

Marta Perry

message 5: by Pam (new)

Pam | 2 comments Marta, I agree. She is a very gifted Christian woman. Have you read "Here Burns My Candle" and "Mine is the Night"? Excellent!

message 6: by Marta (new)

Marta Perry (martaperry) | 2 comments So true. I remember thinking, when I heard her, how wearing her speaking schedule must be, but she certainly doesn't let it show!

message 7: by Christy (new)

Christy | 1 comments Hi, I'm new to good reads. I just read the last sin eater, and it was really good! One of the best books I've ever read! I also recommend the atonement child . I was excited when I found this group, I love anything in the Christian fiction genre!