Q&A with Jus Accardo discussion

Touch (Denazen, #1)
This topic is about Touch
Q&A with Jus Accardo > Kale Lovers Post here!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jus (new)

Jus Accardo | 42 comments Mod
A support group for those hopelessly crushing on Kale. Share your favorite Kale moments and quotes with others that share the same affliction of the heart

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments He is adorable! Love his bluntness too.

"What was that?"
I blushed. "A kiss."
"That's what a kiss feels like?"
"Well, technically. There are a lot of different types of-"
"Show me."
"Show you what?"
"Show me some of the other kinds."
"You're asking me to kiss you?"
He nodded, hands curled over the edge of the bed. "Is that not right?"

"I stayed with Dex last night. We took off our shirts."

"You hurt her. she told me. Why do you care if she lets me kiss her? She holds my hand now, not yours!"

message 3: by Jus (new)

Jus Accardo | 42 comments Mod
Jennifer wrote: "He is adorable! Love his bluntness too.

"What was that?"
I blushed. "A kiss."
"That's what a kiss feels like?"
"Well, technically. There are a lot of different types of-"
"Show me."
"Show you what..."

I think if I had to pick my all-time fave Kale line, it would be the "we took off our shirts" one :P

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "I think if I had to pick my all-time fave Kale line, it would be the "we took off our shirts" one :P"

Yes that is one of my favorites! I was laughing out loud every time Kale over shared their intimate details.

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments It is from Untouched, but this is one of my fav idea from Kale:

"What kind of guy was I? My idea of fun was Dez. My eyes found hers. Spending time with her, holding her…. kissing her. Just being close to her. These were the things I enjoyed. The things that made me feel most alive. I believed without a doubt that my heart began to truly beat the day I met her.
She cleared her throat and looked away, blushing. It took a moment for me to realize why. She'd been thinking of kissing. I 'd told her just last week kissing her was my second favourite thing to do. The first – well, she told me that was something we should keep between us. I didn't understand why exactly. Everyone should know about something so amazing, but I took her word on it."

This is so innocent, so romantic and so "Kale". I loved every word of this part.

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments And as this is a little bit related to this topic, so I dare to share it.
Today I have found the "original" Kale, the "coverboy" on a Stock Photo site..
He is really Kale.. without any PS or graphic-thing as well.
I'm in love, really-really in love:).