Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight question

Would you tell your parents that your true love is a vampire?
Victoria Victoria Sep 07, 2012 04:52PM
I would, but I wouldn't know how to say it. I would need lots of help from my vampire boyfriend!

I would. Since it is my "true love", I would have to share this news to them, even if it were extremely creepy.

Jeni (last edited Sep 13, 2012 10:26AM ) Sep 13, 2012 10:25AM   0 votes
Well, I'm quite sure they would notice if I don't change as I age. I mean, imagine explaining to your 90-year-old parents that your 70th birthday party was fantastic while you still look 20.

Sorry, I just realized I was assuming I changed as well. Same scenario, only try convincing your parents your boyfriend isn't really 20 and you're 70. haha

Tamara You would be changed.Only ones who believe they wont be changed/became a vampire are stupid heronies who belive the relationship would work even if th ...more
Sep 13, 2012 11:10AM

Maybe, if it was safe for them to know.

deleted member Sep 12, 2012 03:01PM   0 votes
Nope. They'd probably think I was crazy...well, crazier.

yea maybe. if that would work.

I would id tell her "Mum.... my girlfriend is a vampire, if you cant respect that then go F*#K you're self" hahaha

No I wouldn't i would like to be secret if i tell my parents everything will be runied first my parents won
t let me be with a vampire who they thinks are ghosts and kill people adn second meeting your vampire in secret is coolllll!<3

yes deffo... my mum and i have a very open and deep realtionship

Of course. Eventually they would discover it if i became a vampire too, so why hide it? The thing is i don't think they would believe me...

jannat being turned into a vamp isn't something that you can hind its like Amy said in her comment that they would eventually find out
Sep 13, 2012 03:24AM

why not my mums amazing as long as he was ok, but then if i had any boyfriend that wasn't i wouldn't tell her