Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

Would you tell your parents that your true love is a vampire?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victoria I would, but I wouldn't know how to say it. I would need lots of help from my vampire boyfriend!

Elizabeth Day If I knew I liked a vampire I would probably tell them, yeah.

Mimi ❤ So hey could send me to a mental institution? Haha I'll pass

Sabrina Um I don't think I would, no. I mean, in my current situation I might be leaning closer to yes, but if I was in Bella's? Heck no.

Marlene Ocampo Even if vampires existed, I wouldn't be in this situation. I'm not dating some silly vampire that sparkles - I'd be holding out for a mad man in a blue box. :)

Joanna If we did indeed live in a world of vampires,my parents would find it very odd if I introduced them to a the sparkly constipated vampire and tell them I'm in love with him....:D

Nicole D. Seeing as Vampires don't exist I don't think it would be much of a problem.

Jeni Well, I don't see how they can hide it for long. They have a child that grows years in days and they will never age. Mom and Dad, no matter how self-absorbed, will eventually notice.

Just sayin'.

Missyb my Mom would accept him for him, my dad would have an issue but would have to get over it.

Deliriate Oh ffs at this topic...

Diane Only if they needed to.
Not if it gets us in trouble with the Volturi.

Victoria Melina wrote: "So hey could send me to a mental institution? Haha I'll pass"

My thoughts exactly...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Melina wrote: "So hey could send me to a mental institution? Haha I'll pass"

seconded.