Darynda Jones Fans discussion

Grab Bag! > Let's all play Dr. Frankenstein!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Now that Reyes is about to be part of the human race again...lets create a best friend for him. What does he look like? What does he do? Is he human? How did Reyes meet him? Get creative...build our Reyes a TRUE best friend. Who knows, maybe Cookie will like him too! LOL

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Well, he does have Amador whose human so I think we need to create a supernatural pal. What about an angel? One that likes to push the limits (like having the son of Satan as a friend). He'll need to be snarky and quick to fit in with our crew. I'm seeing talll, blond, green eyes, and RIPPED!

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Sunny e-mailed me with this add to our new fun: Best bud must be complete opposite from Reyes. Where Reyes is dark, this new guy is light.... He's a smooth talker and he's an alpha too. He's Johnny Reed from the BOI series by Cindy Gerrard!

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Traci wrote: "Well, he does have Amador whose human so I think we need to create a supernatural pal. What about an angel? One that likes to push the limits (like having the son of Satan as a friend). He'll need ..."

I'm not sure about an Angel...after all Charley would bug the shit out of him for info on her powers. Maybe an Angel that screwed up by screwing around? That would make him still good but naughty. Oh yes...I could totally see a naughty Angel...Drinking beer, belching, chasing women. LOL!!!

My thoughts exactly Cindy!!! Naughty, naughty angel needs to come out and play with us!

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Traci wrote: "My thoughts exactly Cindy!!! Naughty, naughty angel needs to come out and play with us!"

I must admit whenever I think of a naughty Angel, I think of John Travolta in "Michael". He was so funny...drinking, smoking, girls chasing him....and the scene with the bull was hysterically funny! Who can we get to be a BLOND Michael?

Photobucket

message 7: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (wkonsunshine) | 61 comments I like the idea of the naughty angel, but he still has to be fair and have blonde hair...can't have two tall-dark-and-handsomes running around. Not fair to the women of the world.

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Sunny wrote: "I like the idea of the naughty angel, but he still has to be fair and have blonde hair...can't have two tall-dark-and-handsomes running around. Not fair to the women of the world."

What do you think? Picture dove gray wings, he's not quite bad enough to be black wings. And deffinately NOT white, he's fooled around and is not PURE enough of soul to have the white ones.

Photobucket

Ohhh...I like! Definitely grey wings! Can we find one with longer hair? Maybe some curls?

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie | 5 comments Oh yes, fallen angel that Reyes knows, and is not happy when he shows up to help Charley with whatever powers she needs to learn. He could start to fall for Charley, which will make Reyes crazy.

message 11: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Photobucket

OK...let's name him: I think "Odarl" is cute. And of course Charley can't pronounce it and Reyes just calls him Oh dumba$$. What do you think?

message 12: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (wkonsunshine) | 61 comments please, please no love triangle!

Hee hee! Love it Cindy!

No Sunny, no triangles...Odarl's will likely hit on Charley which will drive Reyes crazy and make Reyes threaten him but Odarl knows he has no chance.

message 14: by Julie (new)

Julie | 5 comments That sounds good. I wonder if Garrett comes back with anything extra, since the angels sent him back???

message 15: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (wkonsunshine) | 61 comments Julie wrote: "That sounds good. I wonder if Garrett comes back with anything extra, since the angels sent him back???"

Loving it! Yes, Garrett needs to play a part in this too. What sort of "extra" do we think he should have?

message 16: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Amador definitely is a great friend because they have been together since school and Reyes trusts him and his family. I don't think he can have an angel or a devil as best friend since he is in trouble with both heaven and hell, but hey, maybe he could befriend the nun and hear about all the gossip! Hehe I'm actually picturing someone along the lines of Gerard Butler, fairer but with that great wicked smile. It would be great fun to see him flirting with Reyes' sister just to drive Reyes insane. I'm pretty sure Cookie would love him too and they could go on double date! lol

I'm so glad this is conversation back on!! :D

message 17: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) I think Odarl flirts with EVERYTHING...this is what got him in trouble in Heaven. But he fights for good, which is what gets him in trouble from Hell. What do you thing his weapon of choice should be???

message 18: by Julie (new)

Julie | 5 comments Sunny wrote: "Julie wrote: "That sounds good. I wonder if Garrett comes back with anything extra, since the angels sent him back???"

Loving it! Yes, Garrett needs to play a part in this too. What sort of "ext..."

Maybe the angels talk to him and give him info. They help train him to help train Charley.

message 19: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Let's see, Garrett doesn't want Charley because of WHO she is, but he doesn't want anyone else to have her either. Garrett is confused. Odarl is outrageously flirting with Cookie, Charley and even Amber...making Reyes see red. Flirting with HIS girls! Time to punch an Angel...

message 20: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I'm picturing Reyes with two dark clouds coming from his ears hehe
I wonder if the fact of being an angel helps Odarl to fly farther after being punched by Reyes. It would be interesting to have all the girls on the sidelines acting as cheerleaders... hehe

message 21: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Ines wrote: "I'm picturing Reyes with two dark clouds coming from his ears hehe
I wonder if the fact of being an angel helps Odarl to fly farther after being punched by Reyes. It would be interesting to have a..."

I know Reyes can move through space, but have we ever heard whether he can fly? If not, Odarl could hang just out of reach of Reyes' sword and taunt him.

Cindy wrote: "I know Reyes can move through space, but have we ever heard whether he can fly? If not, Odarl could hang just out of reach of Reyes' sword and taunt him..."

If Reyes can fly it's a new power we haven't heard about yet. I can so picture the scene you're describing Cindy!

message 23: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Ok, finally I get to post here. LOL Ok, he must be a blond two dark haired hunks wont jive. I like the angel, but if Reyes can come from hell and be good, there must be more like him that want to change their lot in life, so maybe a demon. What a great idea Cindy! I really miss all of you sooooo much.

message 24: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Dana wrote: "Ok, finally I get to post here. LOL Ok, he must be a blond two dark haired hunks wont jive. I like the angel, but if Reyes can come from hell and be good, there must be more like him that want ..."

OOOooo...another good demon! With a wicked eye twinkle, lust for all women, and a snarky sense of humor. That clashes with Charley, while Reyes crosses his arms over his hunky abs and looks on with a smug look on his face. Knowing that he'll never touch his Charley!

message 25: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Photobucket

OK...what do you think? He's blond. He's ripped. He's 6' 3"...Is this Odarl? I like him }:)

message 26: by Ines (last edited Sep 12, 2012 02:37AM) (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments After converting that, it's a guy around 1,90m and I couldn't agree more! Tall, twisted sense of humour and a sort of best pal for Reyes looking almost as beautiful sounds perfect!

I think the picture gives a very good idea! He's tanned as well... me likes it! :D

Ohh yes Cindy!!! Since you've claimed Reyes can I call Odarl? Hee hee!

message 28: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (wkonsunshine) | 61 comments Can we age him just a little? He looks like he could be Justin Bieber's best friend and my mind just cannot go there. Hee Hee.

message 29: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Traci wrote: "Ohh yes Cindy!!! Since you've claimed Reyes can I call Odarl? Hee hee!"

He's already got my number }:) And you never know how I'll collect my finders fee. *snicker* And Sunny: who the heck was looking at his face? I saw blond and body...as a demon/angel he can project whatever age he wants. So if you want 30...he can be 30!

message 30: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) OK...we've weeded through too young, hair needed to be longer, too sweet...so here he is. I give you Odarl!

Photobucket

message 31: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (wkonsunshine) | 61 comments Ahhhh, Chris Hemsworth!!!! Ahhhhh! Oh, yes!

message 32: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Sunny wrote: "Ahhhh, Chris Hemsworth!!!! Ahhhhh! Oh, yes!"

He's even grimy and swigging a beer...Naughty angel? Or sweet demon?

message 33: by Julie (last edited Sep 14, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

Julie | 5 comments Cindy wrote: "OK...we've weeded through too young, hair needed to be longer, too sweet...so here he is. I give you Odarl!

"

Swoon, my movie star boy friend :) He could be either, just needs his shirt off.

message 34: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) Julie wrote: "Cindy wrote: "OK...we've weeded through too young, hair needed to be longer, too sweet...so here he is. I give you Odarl!

"

Swoon, my movie star boy friend :) He could be either, just needs ..."

Don't worry Julie...we can strip that shirt off in 1 second flat! And then LOOK OUT...this cougar gonna have her some fun!