Christian Historical Fiction discussion

With Every Letter (Wings of the Nightingale, #1)
This topic is about With Every Letter
Sarah Sundin > Coming soon from the pen - Sarah Sundin

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 395 comments Mod
Did you miss it last week in finding out what is coming from the pen of historical author (published Revell Books) is writing? She's penned a story about other people who penned! (Sorry, I know that was silly.) Stop on by ChristianHistoricalFiction.com and find out. Say hi ...and if someone is interested in a mail delivered - extremely damaged copy - let me know...

Direct link: http://creativemadnessmama.com/blog/2...

message 2: by Charmaine (new) - added it

Charmaine (Empress_Charla) | 87 comments I just bought With Every Letter at the Lifeway Christian store on labor day. :-) Really looking forward to reading this one, although I haven't read her other World War II series... I wonder which one I should read first?

Katie | 20 comments I have read all of Sarah Sundin's books & loved them all! As far as which ones to read first, I really don't think it matters; one series is not built on another. I read them in the order they were published, however, I discovered her when my sister checked out the first book from the library (it was a new release) and we were hooked from then!

Yes this is a separate series. I still hold that Sarah is one of my ultimate favorite authors, and with all that I read, that's saying something. ;)

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Sundin (goodreadscomsarah_sundin) | 3 comments Charmaine - first, thanks for picking up With Every Letter, especially since I'm a new author to you! Katie & Margaret are right about this being a completely separate series. You don't need to read the Wings of Glory series first. Read WEL first - then if you like my writing, then you can look into the first series.

Katie - thank you so much! And thank your sister for me too :)

Margaret - I think I need to put that on the cover of my next novel :)

message 6: by Charmaine (new) - added it

Charmaine (Empress_Charla) | 87 comments Sarah, I didn't know you're here on Good Reads! Very cool! Thanks for your kind reply :-) when I read With Every Letter I will definitely share my thoughts on it. I'm sure I will enjoy it and your other series. :-) God bless <3

@Sarah, if you put that on your book cover I will absolutely die of delight! It's always been my dream to be a quoted review. :)

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1 comments I got this one for free from the publisher for their blog tour. My review will be posted on the 16th. I loved loved loved this book.

When I was at Lifeway the other day, I found book one in the Wings of GLory Series in their bargain section and it's now sitting in my to-be-read pile.

Michelle | 4 comments I finished With Every Letter just a little while ago. Absolutely loved it!