Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > Arkansas- Little Rock

Comments Showing 1-50 of 366 (366 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
Arkansas- Little Rock

message 2: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Lee got out of the duck mobile.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara had gotten bored of the helicopter ride. She was tapping her foot against the ground, impatiently.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss landed down, almost harshly.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara leaped up as the helicopter landed. She was the first to get off once they had stopped.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss stayed in for a while, before eventually stepping out, almost reluctantly.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Why are we here" Zara asked turning around when Slyss finally exited the helicopter.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Okay" she accepted the answer without question, just like she was trained.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss flashed a weary smile, that showed knowledge beyond his years, and his eyes showed only hopelessness.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "What shall we do?" she had no desire to do more of nothing which is what had filled her time on the helicopter.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Anything. As long as THEY aren't involved. The only way I'll go near them, is to stab a pitchfork through their heads."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She smiled "very violent" she sighed her smile disappearing. She looked around "We could light something on fire" she suggested.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Pyromania. Good."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "A little habit formed out of growing up in a basement in total darkness. Where there is no light we create one."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "What do you suppose we set?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I like cars, they explode once they hit the fuel line, or buildings, I like how they crumble" she said excitedly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Let's do it. Take your pick. Any cars you like?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "That one" she pointed to a white Volkswagen parked in a handicapped spot.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I've matches," he held them up.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I have a lighter" she held it up "I win" she smiled.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Matches work best," Slyss smirked.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I have plenty of lighters, besides they can keep lit better."

message 24: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Nov 03, 2012 09:33PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You don't need lit for long."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I am not going to argue with you" she said as she tossed him the lighter.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss promptly dropped the lighter to the ground and lit a match, bending to the gas tank. Lighting a match, he tossed it in and shut up the tank again. It didn't take long for the fire to light.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara watched with pure fascination as the car ignited in a burst of flames, that climbed across and inside the car. The flames licked the top of the car, climbing in the air, sending up a thick smoke.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara complied and stepped back, anticipating where she stood with how the explosion would affect them.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Why?" she inquired.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She rolled her eyes.

message 34: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) While no one was looking, Amelia walked into into the helicopter.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) He heard the telltale click from the key that said someone had entered his vessel, and ran over to the helicopter, locking the doors. She couldn't get out, and she couldn't turn it on. The helicopter was on lockdown.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Still have no clue what I am waiting for, if it is the explosion then I know."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "The heat." He yells back.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She shrugged "used to it."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It's different."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "What do you mean?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments She get out of the copter and almost immediately pulls off her hoodie.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She sighed and stepped back "fine" she hated taking orders and people telling her what to do.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Who got into the heli?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss gave a short nod. "Now."

The explosion didn't come, and the heat spread like a... chill. Encompassing the surrounding few feet in a wave of rippling cold that seemed to warm from the inside.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Zara looked at it with a bored expression "what did you do to it?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Why is she here again? Don't worry, everything in there is on lockdown, she can't do anything. Impossible even to wire it, and I have to only set of keys right here." He gestured to the keys ever-attached to his belt.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Good, those guys are such a pain in the ass."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8