Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > California- Los Angeles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 402 (402 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
California- Los Angeles

message 2: by Halcyon (new)

Halcyon Uncoil Lynn scratched her head and winced as a nail came loose. Well, that was the sign to get hunting. Limping on her broken leg she eyed the potential prey, also limping around on various broken bones.

Oh! There, nice amount of meat on those bones. She lumbered closer, drawing the attention of her intended prey- an obease woman with blood pouring out of a throat wound. Quickly, Lynn lunged forward, latching onto the zombie and eating it before others could come and enjoy the feast with her.

Once done she cracked her neck and licked her lips- that would be good for at least a day.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz pulled over the grey jeep, the fuel had been running on empty for some time. Skitz grabbed her bag "Ok, everybody out" Skitz clambered out of the vehicle and looked at all the nearby buildings "what do you think, Library or Car shop?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments She got out and grabbed her guns. "Library."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz nodded "library it is then"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Lead the way."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz pulled out her gun and began walking toward the library. She searched the streets seeing no zombies. The door had been jammed shut with a bookcase, Skitz had to push to get the door to budge.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments She slipped inside behind Skitz.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz set to searching the building for zoms, She dissapearead into the nonfiction shelf's.

message 10: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) The plane landed.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz heard the loud roar of an airplane. The sound was deafening compared to the silence that had consumed the earth since the zoms invasion. "did I just hear a plane?" She shouted round the shelves.

message 12: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Amelia ran into the library. "A... library!? Could my day get any better!?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz jumped at the sound of a girl's voice "Who's there?" she yelled behind the shelf, trying to see in between the books.

message 14: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Oh, hi, I am Amelia Death, 21!"

message 15: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Who are you?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Skitz, 15" she stashed her gun in her bag and came out from behind the shelves.

message 17: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Would you like to know why we are here?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Um, sure" Skitz stepped toward her away from the large expanse of library that stretched out behind her.

message 19: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Well, a few months ago in New York I met a person named Ish. Then I met a kid named Johny. Soon we left for Canada to meet an associate of mine, where we met Jace. After meeting Colonel, Sargent and Private, we left Johny in their custody to go meet my associate's adoptive niece, Emily. Somewhere we met Phoenix, and I forget where. Then we went to Phoenix to perfect the zombie antidote, then we went to New York to put the antidote in a machine to stop the zombies, then we almost killed everyone on Earth, and I saw Johny again, and Jace left and then we came here to get a piece of technology to fix the machine. I skipped all the junk about love triangles and running away and really tall zombies."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Tall zombies?" Skitz said laughing at the thought "Where is everybody else?"

message 21: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "In the plane."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Why? are they scared or something?"

message 23: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "No. Want to go see them?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Sure" Skitz smiled

message 25: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Follow me." She walked to the plane.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz walked back out the library. making sure to close the door behind her.

message 27: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) She walked into the plane.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz followed slowly, instantly feeling as thought she was trespassing.

message 29: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Everyone was sitting.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz waved "hi" she said awkwardly.

message 31: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Jake walked up to her and stared intensely into her eyes.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz bit her lip "hello, there". Skitz had forgotten how social interaction worked. She had been home schooled her entire life and hardly ever had to talk to people before zombies.

message 33: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) After about ten minutes of awkward silence, Jake said, "Amelia, I don't care about this, but you might, she doesn't like ducks."
((It is hard to explain why he said this, it goes back to a while ago.))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I was attacked by a duck as a child, of course I don't like ducks!" Skitz realized she was slightly shouting and she put a hand over her mouth.

message 35: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Amelia walked up to her. "Don't tell anyone, but green is my favorite color."
Lee walked up, "They are a wee bit eccentric."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "It's alright, I have a bit of a troubled past myself" She scolded herself for saying that.

message 37: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Amelia said,"Look at your hands, they are folded strangely, you cringe at every word you say, and when you say something, you can't help but yelling. You have low self esteem?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "No, I just- I am not used to people. I guess" She looked down at her hands and unfolded them.

message 39: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Then who was the person with you? Then why did you agree to enter a plane full of people? Then why are you still here, telling me that I am wrong?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I'm not quite sure who she is, I met her in Las Vegas and then we came here, and I agreed because-" she stopped and wondered why she chose to come on. "If you want me to leave I will " She turned toward the doorway.

message 41: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "No, you are great company."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Oh!" Skitz did not expect to hear that. "Thank you?" Elizabeth was not sure how she felt about that.

message 43: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "I am Jake, 51." Jake said.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz nodded "Skitz, 15"

message 45: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "I am Lee, eighteen."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "quick question, how did you guys get a plane?"

message 47: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Hard to explain." Amelia said.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Oh" Skitz nodded

message 49: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Zombies." Amelia said.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "That seems to explain any situation. good answer" Skitz laughed slightly under her breath before she stopped herself.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9