Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > Texas- Dallas

Comments (showing 1-50 of 747) (747 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 401 comments Mod
Texas- Dallas

message 2: by Dead (new)

Dead (marcwashere) | 43 comments "brains". Reggie straggled along the windy desert road.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 401 comments Mod
((LOOK AT THE CHARRIE CREATOR))

message 4: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima began to approach the L.Z on top of a corporation building in the city.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty was asleep soundly in the back all covered up.

message 6: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima looked back and smiled at her. he landed it nicely and walked over and shook her softly. "Kitty...Wake-up."

message 7: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) The piece of helicopter Amelia had stolen locked onto them, and so she ended up landed right next to them.

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty woke-up slowly and looked up to him smiling. "Morning...." She said.

message 9: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia hadn't slept.

message 10: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima smiled back to her and pulled out a gun on Amelia. "I suggest you leave...I'm done with you and whatever your up to..." he said keeping his eyes on her.

message 11: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Guns are interesting. They are very loud." she said.

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty sat up and watched quietly.

message 13: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia whistled, and drank something.

message 14: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "We are waiting."

message 15: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) "Their also 1 shot one kill..." He said loading the gun.

message 16: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Then do it! I am getting bored."

message 17: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima shrugged and smiled. "With pleasure..." He said. "But precautions are needed..." he said. He attached a silencer to the gun. He pointed it again and shot her twice in the left leg and one in the torso.

message 18: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty bit her lip watching quietly.

message 19: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) She quickly healed up. "The thing I just drank gave me temporary cellular regeneration."

message 20: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) "Look what part do you not understand we don't want you?" He said as he unloaded the clip and tossed it over to Kitty. "GO AWAY! GO! You bring nothing but trouble!" he said whispering loudly.

message 21: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Here, it is the keys to another helicopter." said Amelia, then taking their helicopter.

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty ignored them and just played on her itouch.

message 23: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) ((Wait, Amelia accidentally kidnapped her, oh no!))

message 24: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out. "I don't think so...You can take that helicopter...We claimed this 1st...." He said pushing her down on the ground.

message 25: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Oh S***! She's going to be pissed! Lol...Dima is going to kill her just FYI lol))

message 26: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Oh, but I designed it. Or, at least, part of it." She said, cutting her hair with scissors, closing the door and leaving. In seconds, she was high in the air.

message 27: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty watched as she reached into the bag and grabbed a tanqulizer.

message 28: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima reached into his belt and grapped his grapple rope. He grappled onto the landing gear. He slowly pulled himself into the passenger side. He locked the door and jumped into the cock-pit. "Get..." He said as he punched her. "Off....My....RIde!" He said with multiple beatings.

message 29: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) She didn't punch him, she just pushed him off. "Computer, activate the pods." she said. The helicopter buzzed.

message 30: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((It's Just the Blackhawk V2 not V4 lol))

Dima grabbed her and threw her into the passenger part of the heli.

message 31: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) ((I hate you -___-))

message 32: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) The windows opened up. "This is part of what I designed!" she said.

message 33: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty saw and gasped SHe pointed the tranqulizer. She then shot Amelia in the right ankle.

message 34: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) It didn't work, because of what she drank. A metal pod appeared, and Amelia entered.

message 35: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima pushed the pod thing out with his forced and sealed the door shut.

message 36: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia feel out. "You have to wait a few minutes for it to work!" Another pod appeared, and she entered.

message 37: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty helped Amelia into it, but not as gently. "Go and never come back..." She said without looking at her.

message 38: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) She smiled. "I always come back. My story has not yet ended."

message 39: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "Well I'm saying we don't want to see you again..." She said as the pod left.

message 40: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "But you will." she said right before it happened.

message 41: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) "Then I'll kill you and be sure of it...." He said to himself after she was gone. He took the controls and steered them off to their next destination.

message 42: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty sat calmly and played on her itouch again.

message 43: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) He looked back to her and smiled. "How about we stay at a hotel for the night? Have some comfort?"

message 44: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty smiled and nodded.

message 45: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) He smiled as he landed on top of a hotel that still looked nice even after the apocalypse.

message 46: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty jumped out as She ran down to check out the hotel. it was clear. "Presidential suite is still clean.." She said smiling.

message 47: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) Dima smiled and got their stuff. "Come on.." He said heading downstairs.

message 48: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Dima set their stuff down on the bed and took off his shirt, finally able to breath and stretch.

message 49: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (LoveDr) ((Quit Rping me! Lol))

message 50: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((Gah ok! But We keep it! :) ))

Kitty smiled and closed the door locking it. She walked over and pressed herself against him looking up to him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15