TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) discussion

Favourites > Favorite Dr. Who

Comments (showing 1-50 of 91) (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jenifer (last edited Sep 07, 2012 03:34PM) (new)

Jenifer Rubloff | 2 comments I'm a big Dr. Who fan. I am very fond of the current and prior Dr.s, but my all time favorite is Tom Baker. Every time I eat Gummy Bears (US) they remind me of his Jelly Babies.

I'm a big fan of K-9, Rose, Amy and River Song too.

Great Group. See you soon.

PS I'm so sad they aren't making but a few new episodes, maybe that will change.

message 2: by Rich (new)

Rich | 5 comments The Empty Child.

It was one of the darkest episodes I've ever watched, a Chris Eccleson as the 9th, added an earnest seriousness that other Doctors couldn't pull off. The mix of history, sci-fi which never seemed over the top because it was grounded in 1940s Britain, and the introduction of Captain Jack Harkness make for memorable episode.

message 3: by Jenifer (new)

Jenifer Rubloff | 2 comments The Deadly Assasin with Tom Baker is really fantastic. I saw reruns, but original aired in 1976. The Dr. is called back to Gallifrey by the Time Lords. The Hand of Fear preceeded it, The Face of Evil followed. The Dr. is solo in this thriller. Mary Jane Smith departs in Hand of Fear,Leela (one of my favorite companions of old) arrives in Face of Evil.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments I agree with Rich. The Empty Child is amazing.

message 5: by Eleanor Is Bad At This (last edited Sep 08, 2012 10:57PM) (new)

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) My favorite Doctor of all time is Christopher Eccleston. Best voice, and he's SCARY when he's angry... But, I do really like Tom Baker and Patrick Troughton(4th and 2nd Doctors, respectively), and of course David Tennant(he seems to be everyone's favorite...).
And Matt's really grown on me...

My favorite episode is probably either the Empty Child duo, or... The Parting Of The Ways.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments Oh, Eccleston...........I haven't seen the classics, but I do like Four's scarf. And the "jelly baby?" thing. My Doctor's go in order of appearance, since I've only seen three.

message 7: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Isabella  | 521 comments Mod
I took a quiz which told me what dr i was - I was the seventh :D

After watching a documentary on Dr who one staurday night (lasted about 59 mins, i had to write a story but was way too hooked) I now can NOT decide who is my favourite.

Empty Child made for a FANTASTIC episode, it really gives me worries, and a little bit of chills and anticipation, even now after i've watched it so many times.

I love the ending when we find the mum :D

Parting of the Ways made me cry...quiet a few times - i don't like that -.- - lol

I love the episode Stolen Earth really the most where we see all our beloved recent companions back together for what we know would be the last time, i nearly cried when Rose came back (and was like: JACK YOU ARE SOOO LATE - when he mega-blasted that tin machine ;)) I was scared seeing Ten regenerate (not yet phew - Rose had already seen one, that's enough lol)

And OF COURSE David's last episode :D

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Isairon Nymph wrote: "I took a quiz which told me what dr i was - I was the seventh :D

After watching a documentary on Dr who one staurday night (lasted about 59 mins, i had to write a story but was way too hooked) I n..."

THe End of Time???

message 9: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Shhhh - don't make it real

message 10: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Aa'Ishah | 394 comments Mod
Parting of the Ways, as in Rose being stuck on the parallel universe right? That did actually make me cry each time I watched it, which has never happened before. Ever.

message 11: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Aa'Ishah wrote: "Parting of the Ways, as in Rose being stuck on the parallel universe right? That did actually make me cry each time I watched it, which has never happened before. Ever."

I know, Dr Who is so talented in that, well it was with the writer with David, the new ones are great but mainly the best episode were written by OTHER writers, :S

I hope they get a new writer this one is great but not cut out enough for Dr Who!

I mean the last episode of the first Matt Smith series showed tons of defeated aliens - AND DALEKS - together to put the Doc...in a big, symbol carved, stone...box.

And to note Daleks would never EVER work with any other creature.

They hardly like each other really.

message 12: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Lol, I know, I couldn't believe they were all working together then. Plus in the first episode of the latest series, they were all saying he'd help them. Daleks don't even use the word help. Still loved it though. ;)

message 13: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Aa'Ishah wrote: "Lol, I know, I couldn't believe they were all working together then. Plus in the first episode of the latest series, they were all saying he'd help them. Daleks don't even use the word help. Sti..."

I haven't seen that one yet - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!

The Pandorica was such a good story apart from all the aliens that WOULDN'T work togetehr were WORKING TOGETHER...O.o

Also in that big room they seemed so small...

I love picking holes

message 15: by Melany (new)

Melany (Melsewelse) My Favorite Dr. Is Matt Smith,he RULES, that's all there
is to it :D.
I like all of the other Dr.'s too, but.....Matt Smith Is my favorite! ♥♥♥

message 16: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Love hearts Mel *raises eyebrows*

I know you can i just like pointing out the obvious

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments *whisper* She does that constantly!

message 18: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly wrote: "*whisper* She does that constantly!"

*shudders* yucky

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments What's yucky? Me? O.o

message 20: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly wrote: "What's yucky? Me? O.o"

No the love hearts LOL

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments Where you be seeing these??

message 22: by Aa'Ishah (new)

I want to know how to make those hearts. Rosa, look above.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments Ooh! That makes sense. Now I feel stupid. *headwall*

message 24: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Lol.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments I cause many lols.

message 26: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly wrote: "I cause many lols."

TOO many lolz, this is why i'm an alcoholic...too many lols....lol

....i'm not an alcoholic...i just like drinking...and dancing

you press Alt and 3 = ♥

message 27: by Aa'Ishah (last edited Sep 25, 2012 08:47AM) (new)

Ohhh-k.

message 28: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Alt and then 3, or both at the same time? Neither's working. :(

message 29: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Same time lol...otherwise you'd just do hide a small bar or type three lol

message 30: by Aa'Ishah (last edited Sep 25, 2012 09:03AM) (new)

lol, I didn't word that quite the way I meant. Oops.

*glares at keyboard* why won't you co-operate?

message 31: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

....it hates you

message 32: by Aa'Ishah (new)

message 33: by Aa'Ishah (new)

:D:D

You never told me to use the number keypad on the RIGHT. *looks accusingly*

message 34: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

whoops

message 35: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Yeah.

message 36: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

i'm sorry agent A *nibbles yummy chocco bar which is just for me....*

message 37: by Aa'Ishah (new)

I'll take that. *snatches chocalate bar and puts it in the bin*

message 38: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

*cries like a baby* IWANTMYCHOCCOBARWHICHISJUSTFORMEEEEE

message 39: by Aa'Ishah (new)

YOUCAN'THAVECHOCCOBARSWHICHAREJUSTFORYOUUNTILYOU'REREALLYPROPERLYSORRYANDYOUPROMISENEVERTODOTHATAGAIN

:)

message 40: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

I'MSORRYFOREVERS

message 41: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

nowcanmeezahaveherchoccobarnow

message 42: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*thinks*

message 43: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

PWEASE Agent A PWEASE

message 44: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*thinks some more* ummmmm.....

OK.

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments *cracks up* You two.....are......hilarious!!!

message 46: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Isn't Isairon cute? ;D

Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly (AnnaToTheMax) | 130 comments Yeah..........but this time, NOT in a weird way!

message 48: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Hehe.

message 50: by Zohal (new)

Zohal | 7 comments I can't exactly choose a doctor since they're all awesome (at least the doctors I've seen in action so far)

My favourite episodes (well there are a lot) but my favourites would have to be

- Tooth and Claw
- Boom Town
- Blink
- School Reunion
- The girl in the fireplace
- Family of Blood
- Human Nature
- The Lazarus Experiment
- The last of the Time Lords
- The Sontaran Strategem
- Planet of the Ood