Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > Georgia- Atlanta

Comments Showing 1-50 of 373 (373 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
Georgia- Atlanta

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Here we are, darling passengers."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments Jade yawned. "That was....fast."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "That was the force of our own downfall!" Skitz continued rambling.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Skitz, what are you talking about?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Exactly" she said "Revelation!" she announced she yanked off her seat belt and ran to the opposite side of the seat. She sat and acted as though she had done nothing out of the ordinary.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss shrugged, he had seen Jace do weirder things.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments Jade unbuckled her seat belt and began walking around the heli cabin. She decided to ignore Skitz's ramblings.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Sam sighed and unbuckles his seat belt "Come on" he beckoned Skitz. Skitz mumbled something under her breath and followed him.

((we're landed right, cause it might be weird if they just walked off an unlanded helicopter))

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments ((they landed))

She followed Sam and Skitz off of the plane.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss stayed in.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((good))

Skitz jumped down. She spun around looking at their surroundings. Sam watched her closely looking for any signs of a breakdown.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Aren't you coming Slyss?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Yeah Slyss you will miss all the fireworks!" she said. Sam looked confused, then worried as Skitz pulled out a lighter and set a nearby trash can ablaze "No Skitz!" he said yanking it from her hands. He quickly put out the fire with his jacket.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Slyss shrugs and sits back

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Don't you want to watch the fireworks?" she threw her hands up in the air and spun around.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz ran in the helicopter and tried to drag Slyss out "Please?".

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Because you should".

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "But I don't want to."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Then face your doom at the hands of a hippopotomas sloth!" she said angrily stomping off the plane.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Come on Slyss," she said.

((does slyss like jade? I'm just curious))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I don't know yet o_o))

Slyss laughed. "I'm staying here."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) Skitz forgot what she had been doing so she sat down on the ground. She looked up at the clouds.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments ((lol))

"Come on Slyss" she repeated with puppy dog eyes.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I don't want to."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "why not?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) ((I must leave, be back on as soon as humanly possible))

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments ((kk, c u then))

"Because...."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Ahh...you're no fun."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Only sometimes."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments She smirks. "Sometimes?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "Are you scared?" Skitz asked still staring at the sky.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Yeah, I don't act fun very often."

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "You should," she said,"You could be a very fun guy if you tried."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "You should" Skitz agreed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "But that involves trying to be someone I'm not."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) "I often find in becoming another I understand myself better" Skitz said taking on her old tone of voice.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I do not. I know plenty about myself."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (death_of_the_rebelz) She turned back around "Sammy, where are we?"she said quietly Sam sat down next to her "Georgia" . She nodded.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "Oh well, I tried."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Why does it matter?"

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments "It doesn't. Being like this is the way you are. I was just curious if there was a hidden side of you that none of us has seen yet."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Of course there is.. I mean isn't." He winked and leaned back.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 473 comments She laughed. "Ok...whatever you say."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8