Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > Washington D.C.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 351 (351 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
Washington D.C.

message 2: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Emily Smith walked down the street.

message 3: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Jake got out of the "Duck Mobile". Amelia had hammered the raft in.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace slid out, and stood, looking around.

message 5: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Jake pointed. "There she is!" She walked over and shook everyone's hands.
"This is Jace, 16!" said Jake.
Emily whispered into Jace's ear "Sorry if he was too silly for you."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace nodded, "He's.. eccentric."

message 7: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "I think it is sweet, unless it gets him in trouble."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I think it's useless, to be that happy. That alone is trouble."

message 9: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Alone? No, not Uncle Jake, he has tons of friends! I just hope he wasn't any trouble."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Not what I meant. Being happy all the time. You don't need anything else, because just that is trouble."

message 11: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Actually, when he is sad or mad, he seems to be me vulnerable."

message 12: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) It was true.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace would rather be dead than caught vulnerable.

"Either way. Happiness is a curse, disguised as a blessing."

message 14: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "The one time he tried to be serious, he ended up tied to TNT. You must have felt like his babysitter." She giggled. She probably appealed to Jace much more, but she was still very happy.

message 15: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "What is your bio?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace DID like this girl more than the others, but, yes, still too happy for her own tastes. "Somewhat. He carried many odd chemicals with him, most useless."

message 17: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "What did they do?"

message 18: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Jake and Amelia walked away, arguing about why seal Superman would be better than regular Superman.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Some of them did helpful things, regeneration and the sort. Others did useless things like grow scales."

message 20: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) There was a smudge of one of the chemicals on the ground.

message 21: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Oh. Now, what was your bio?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace saw it and took a step back. "I'm not touching that."

message 23: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "What?"

message 24: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Emily looked around.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I meant the chemicals. There, on the ground. Now, bio, what do you mean?"

message 26: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Who are you? I'm Emily, 16, and my favorite book is Emma." She tasted the chemicals and grew rabbit ears, which quickly came back into her head.

message 27: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 14, 2012 01:55PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Ah. I'm Jace, 16, my favorite books would have to be the Gemma Doyle trilogy."

message 28: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Cool. Oh, and that is my friend Lee, 18." She pointed to a boy leaning against a light post.
"Say hi, Lee!"
"Hello." said Lee.
"I know him because we were both working in the laboratory, except he wasn't an intern." she said.
"I worked mainly with Jake. He was cool, but too happy. Pretty much the only way I could stand his extreme happiness was because I was friends with Emily." he said.
Emily glared at him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace smiled, now this was a boy she could get along with. "Jace. I was going to be a bio neurologist, but the slums don't pay well," she shrugged, not planning on telling that what she had actually been was an assassin. That DID pay well. However, she hadn't lied. She was GOING to be a bio neurologist, it just hadn't happened yet.

message 30: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Epidemiologist. Although, even though I think happiness is ignorance, I take some joy in killing zombies."Emily walked away, knowing this wasn't her conversation.

message 31: by Laszlo (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:22PM) (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Jake sat down on the sidewalk, feet on the street.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A smirk curved Jace's features. "Ah, so we share the same mindset."

message 33: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "And what is that?"

message 34: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:26PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Happiness is useless, though through the act of death, we find it anyways. Death is the most intimate thing anyone will ever do. I'm glad they are willing to share their most precious moment with me."

message 35: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Yes. They?"

message 36: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) He looked at her with an interested look in his eye.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "They. The ones we kill. The ones we target. They have no other name, for to give them a name is to give them a face. To give them a face means they are not yet dead. They would live on in our minds, and that cannot be allowed. Death is final."

message 38: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "We have come to a disagreement. Death is an infinite dance with the universe. We must respect who we kill, because if we don't, we are the same as them. You know, I think Amelia might have some information about death you might like. In fact, her last name is Death."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I need no information. I know that death is final, because I have lived death. Finality in it's purest sense of the word, is when you can no longer remember who. No one can. They are wiped from the face of the Earth as if they had never been. On a small scale, death is final. In the sense of time, death is unending, therefor no finality can be brought forth."

message 40: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Those who have died have left a dent of entropy in the universe, helping the biggest thing ever: the end. They are infinite in the cosmos."

message 41: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) He looked at her with a straight line of a mouth.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Ah, but that is untrue. The cosmos are ever changing. This is the opposite of death, which is uncaring and unchanging. These two things separate like water and oil, and death simply passes overhead."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Because this kind of serious conversation is what every normal person has during the apocalypse XD))

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Laszlo wrote: "He looked at her with a straight line of a mouth."

((Check the character creator))

message 45: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Ever changing because of death. Stars die, nebulae die."

message 46: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) ((The Philosophical Armageddon! :) ))

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

Laszlo wrote: "((The Philosophical Armageddon! :) ))"

Johnny ~Yu Tendo *Go Libra*~ wrote: "Laszlo wrote: "He looked at her with a straight line of a mouth."

((Check the character creator))"

message 48: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) ((I am.))

message 49: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 14, 2012 02:57PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! :O Battle of wits to the death!)) "Wrong again," a smile ghosted her face. "You can name them, they are not dead, as they still exist within your mind."

message 50: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Exactly. Even in death, things are infinite. They were there, and always will be."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8