Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > Arizona- Phoenix

Comments Showing 1-50 of 450 (450 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
Arizona- Phoenix

message 2: by Sophia-Maria (new)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) Cassandra was staring at the dark night sky, thinking of her family.

message 3: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Amelia got out of the Duck Mobile.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace followed soon after, scanning the area with her gun.

message 5: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Then everyone else got out of the car. Emily was still suspicious. And lurking behind them was zombies.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace spun and scrambled onto the top of the car and began shooting from her vantage point.

message 7: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) More zombies appeared. And, again, the giant one.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Is this thing following me?" she mumbled.

message 9: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) The bullets didn't penetrate it.

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
((NO GIANT ZOMBIES))

message 11: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) It ran toward the van.

message 12: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Johnny ~The Fox~ wrote: "((NO GIANT ZOMBIES))"

((It is tall, not giant, sorry.))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((The big zombie has something against me D:)) Jace sighed and stayed put.

message 14: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) And then, her gun ran out of ammo.

message 15: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) The zombie got closer.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) And then, she hadn't even been using her gun so that was not important. "It's been DAYS when will those chemicals stop working?"

message 17: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) It looked like it was still wondering "Why is she not a zombie?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace just looked like she wanted it dead. That was not surprising considering...

she pretty much wanted EVERYTHING dead.

message 19: by Sophia-Maria (new)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) Cassandra was hidden behind some bushes. She wanted to check if those shadows were actually people's shadows.
She hoped they didn't catch a glimpse of her figure.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace saw the girl. Probably because Jace saw mostly everything. "Hey, girl, get out here."

message 21: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) When Jace was talking to the girl, the zombie sped up, flipped over the car and sent Jace flying. He then escaped, again. Amelia caught Jace."You know, I was recently thinking about beetles wearing top hats."she said.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace pushed down, flipping away and back onto her feet. "Ehem. Well, that's good for you."

message 23: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "No, it is a recurring night mare of mine. They take over the world!" The last of the zombies were ruining toward the car. Lee threw Jace some ammo, since he didn't use a gun.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace snatched it out of the air and reloaded her gun, immediately emptying it into the nearest zombies without looking. She yawned, "Well this is getting old."

message 25: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) The other zombies picked up the dead ones and used them as shields.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She nodded, "So they can learn. That's good."

message 27: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) They had found guns earlier, and the zombies began to shoot them.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace jumped and ducked behind the car.

message 29: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "We need to get into the that building!" said Jake. He pointed to a nearby skyscraper.

message 30: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "We are going to have to run!" said Amelia.

message 31: by Sophia-Maria (new)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) "Guys over there...! There's a tunnel beside me!" Cassandra shouted to them.

message 32: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Does it lead into the building?" asked Jake.

message 33: by Sophia-Maria (new)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) "Yeap, we're going straight to the basement. It's safe. That's where I live.! Come!"

message 34: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Inside the building, Jake quickly left the basement and ran up the stairs until he found the door he was looking for. He pushed the door open, revealing a chemical laboratory."Remember when I said the antidote only worked temporarily unless you use it quickly? Well, now we can fix it."

message 35: by Sophia-Maria (new)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) Cassandra followed him, not saying a word. "A thank you would be ok." she mumbled sarcastically.

message 36: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Oh, sorry, I was lost in my thoughts! Thank you! Have you ever seen a rabbit in a tuxedo?" Then Lee piped up, and began to point, "That is Jake and Amelia, the Mad Scientists, Jake is 51, and Amelia is 21. That is Emily, the Cheery one, and she is sixteen. That is Jace, the cool one, she is 16. That is Phoenix, the utterly normal one, and she is sixteen, and I am Leo, but call me Lee, and I am eighteen, and the stern one."

message 37: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "And you are?" asked Amelia.

message 38: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) ((Sorry, Artemis, for putting that Phoenix is normal.))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace hadn't followed them, and was still outside. She was enjoying this.

message 40: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) In a puff of smoke, Jake appeared, said,"Lee taught me that.", and pulled her inside.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace tried offhandedly to pull away but wasn't really trying and got nowhere, "Hey! I was busy!"

message 42: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "I know." he said. In the chemical laboratory, Emily told Jake she had a suspicion that Jace liked Lee. Jake told this to Amelia. Not knowing if it was true, Amelia asked Phoenix.

message 43: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) Lee asked Cassandra,"Who are you?"
(Brb.)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Why do I have to be here? I want to watch the Zombie Shooting Practice."

message 45: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Because we are fixing the cure." said Jake.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "So what do I have to do with that? I studied the brain, not the cure."

message 47: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "It effects the brain as well. You can tell us how to counter act some of the side effects."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace nodded, if there was anything she loved more than death, it was studying the mind. "What do you need to know?"

message 49: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (steampunk) "Of all the chemicals we have tested, it seems they mainly effect the bitten area. They need to effect the brain." He took out a strange looking device."I built this portable brain scanner."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace nodded, "Inject them instead of ingest them."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9