Zombies discussion

(RP) USA > Alaska- Anchorage

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 401 comments Mod
Alaska- Anchorage

message 2: by Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess•, Please Kill Me, I'm Already Dead (new)

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 165 comments Mod
The tempature was below zero today, but it didn't matter to Opal. She was already dead.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty flew out and landed the helicopter on a military airfield outpost. There was a strong blizzard so she had to land it or the helicopter would freeze up in mid air.

message 4: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (lovedr) Dima was awaken by the cold temperatures. He opened his eyes as he shivered. "Whe-Where are we?" He asked as he shivered.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy "I don't know...The laptop died while we were heading North.." She said as she put on her coat and bundled up.

message 6: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (lovedr) Dima got up and bundled up to. He opened the heli door as snow flew in. He pushed both of them out and pointed out a door on the roof. "Theres our way in!" He yelled over the wind.

message 7: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty took his hand to help lead him on to the door. She managed to break away the ice and open the door.

message 8: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (lovedr) Dima pushed into the building pulling her in and shutting the door. It was nice warm and toasty inside surprisingly. Dima walked down the stairs that led to the main inside of the building as he took precaution.

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty followed close behind. There were a few oil lamps left on that helped keep the warmth inside. Kitty took off her jacket and smiled. She then took off her upper shirt leaving her tank top.

message 10: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (lovedr) Dima looked over at her and gave her a faint smile. "You know, anyone every tell you that your beautiful?" He asked jokingly with a slight chuckle.

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Kitty smiled as she backed him up towards the bed in the corner of the room and sat him down. She sat on his lap and smiled. She stared into his eyes slowly and with a tiny smile. "Yeah...I know.." She whispered as she held her face close to his and then kissed him softly.

message 12: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (lovedr) ((Really? WOW! xD))

Dima smiled back and kissed her back softly as he laid down in the bed with her.

message 13: by Kathy (new)

Kathy ((^_^))

Kitty pulled the covers over them as she kissed him softly.

((TIME-SKIP! :P))