Skulduggery Pleasant discussion

Predictions of the Series > KOTW: Skulduggery Pleasant Book 7

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (HelenTaylor) | 123 comments Ok, what do you think is going to happen now?

message 2: by Eroik (new)

Eroik Rikhtar omg the ending was epic!!!!

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (HelenTaylor) | 123 comments Wasn’t that the best ending EVER?! And possibly the most agonizing cliff-hanger!

What do you think is the reflections plans for Skul and Val?
Will Silas Nadir shunt Mavolent, Vengeous, Serpine, and Lord Vile? (Good god: then there would be two Vile’s!)
What will happen politics-wise now that Strom is dead?

message 4: by Valencia (new)

Valencia Cain (IziCain) | 12 comments Hehe, now the real action begins my friends :P

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (HelenTaylor) | 123 comments You can say that again...

message 6: by Ela (new)

Ela | 346 comments Ahh I can't believe that ending!!!!!!! Does this mean that it isn't Valkyrie that kills every one, but its the reflection????
Derek Landy is toturing me!!

message 7: by Daniel, Busy Guy (new)

Daniel | 319 comments Ela wrote: "Ahh I can't believe that ending!!!!!!! Does this mean that it isn't Valkyrie that kills every one, but its the reflection????
Derek Landy is toturing me!!"

I have been asking myself that since the reflection has been malfunctioning.

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (HelenTaylor) | 123 comments I wonder what's going to happen next... *dun dun DUN*

message 9: by Niámh (new)

Niámh | 57 comments yeah cause when fletcher was at vals house the reflection came out on her own.

message 10: by Daniel, Busy Guy (new)

Daniel | 319 comments Oh yeah I forgot about that.

message 11: by DarknessIsUponUs (new)

DarknessIsUponUs Ela wrote: "Ahh I can't believe that ending!!!!!!! Does this mean that it isn't Valkyrie that kills every one, but its the reflection????
Derek Landy is toturing me!!"

well that would be cool and I don't really like the idea of Valkyrie killing everybody
and since the reflection did do some... bad things I think that she is Darquesse or that Darquesse will like, move from Valkyrie into the reflection and then Valkyrie will die or the reflection will don't know which will have more impact, well obviously Valkyries will but if Darquesse moves into Val's body will Val die? coz she is part of val and val is part of her, but then Skulduggery did get he rid of Vile from his body and it didn't kill him, but wasn't S.P already a skeleton when he went over to the dark side? Don't remember :), so I hope Derek is reading this post especially cause I think that would be really cool if the Darquesse moved from Val's body into the reflections and then Val got really sick and the reflection took over Val's place and S.P didn't realise and then he thought that Val was the reflection and killed her, right at the end it would be an awesome twist which I thik I WOULD LOVE!!!!!

message 12: by Ela (new)

Ela | 346 comments that would be quite a good twist :D