Q&A with Jus Accardo discussion

Touch (Denazen, #1)
This topic is about Touch
Q&A with Jus Accardo > Who is your favorite hottie from the Denazen Series?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jus (new)

Jus Accardo | 42 comments Mod
We all know Kale is super swoon-worthy with a side order of dreamy-sigh, but Alex, Dax--and even Curd--have their fair share of admirers! Weigh in here. Who is your fave?

message 2: by Sam (last edited Sep 16, 2012 01:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (scbooks19) | 10 comments My fave is Alex

message 3: by Jus (new)

Sam wrote: "My fave is Alex"

I have a serious soft spot for Alex ;)

Angela (angelazz) | 5 comments Mine will always be Kale. He is just so sweet and innocent, even though he has blood on his hands. I understand Alex and his actions, but some little bits of him just didn't make me like him enough to grant him the favourite spot. I still like him though and hopefully he'll come back to the "good" side in TOXIC :)

message 5: by Jus (new)

Jenna wrote: "I have to say after reading toxic I have a thing for Dax"

Dax was so much fun in Toxic! He was originally meant to be just a walk on.walk off character, but I kinda fell in love with him. It's nice to see him getting some love ;)

message 6: by Jus (new)

Angela wrote: "Mine will always be Kale. He is just so sweet and innocent, even though he has blood on his hands. I understand Alex and his actions, but some little bits of him just didn't make me like him enough..."

Alex is a complicated guy. I'd love to dive deeper into his past/motivations. Hmm... Maybe he deserves his own story in the future :D

Stacy (stace1129) | 3 comments Kale is still my favorite, but in Toxic, Dax is starting to get to me. Alex just makes me mad the whole time, so he's out for me.

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Kale of course! Sometimes I do have a soft spot for Alex and feel bad for him. But mostly he does make me mad.

message 9: by Jus (new)

Stacy wrote: "Kale is still my favorite, but in Toxic, Dax is starting to get to me. Alex just makes me mad the whole time, so he's out for me."

Dax really surprised me in Toxic! All of his development was totally unplanned :)

message 10: by Jus (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Kale of course! Sometimes I do have a soft spot for Alex and feel bad for him. But mostly he does make me mad."

I think what I like most about Alex is that he's always on the edge. You're never really sure if his motivations are selfish--or selfless. Hmmm... Maybe Tremble will clear some of that up... *evil grin*

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 15 comments Jus wrote: "I think what I like most about Alex is that he's always on the edge. You're never really sure if his motivations are selfish--or selfless. Hmmm... Maybe Tremble will clear some of that up... *evil grin* "

Oh no! I hate love triangles. I don't want my feelings complicated!!! And very true. One minute I like him and think he truly cares about Dez and the next I think he is evil and on Denazen's side. I bet he will be spending more time with Dez in Tremble since Kale *tears* I'm so upset!

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments My love will be always Kale. But after reading Toxic, I got to like Alex as well.
I have understood his reasons and now I know that he is not that mad guy, we met in Touch. But yes, I'm a little bit afraid that if he realizes that he never would get Dez back, he will be again evil.. But hope will die last..:)
Now he had many good moments and yes, he deserves an own book and happiness also:).

message 13: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (scbooks19) | 10 comments More Dez and Alex! I'm a hopeless romantic

Krisztina (greylupus) | 15 comments Alex is cute and I like him as well, but as I"m hopeless romantic also, I need more Dez and Kale:)) They definitely belong together:))).