Silver Lake Stables discussion

Roleplay > Outdoor Arenas

Comments (showing 1-40 of 40) (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(go)

message 2: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Devon trotted out with Colin on his back.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy climbs the fence and sits on the top rail. She watches them move smoothly as one.

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Devon pulled some dressage tricks in a show offish manner, making Colin pointed to him and make crazy eyes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy laughs and covers her mouth. "I think he's more of a show off than Ash." She calls.

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You might find that he is." he snickered.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy smiles, "Wait is he a stallion?" she asks.

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Yes. I know at this point he should be a gelding but I never got around to doing it so." he shrugged nonchalantly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can't take away his manlyhood." She teases and gently swings her legs against the railing.

message 10: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "But he can get feisty otherwise. I mean, this is just calm Devon."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"True but all horses can get feisty, gelding, stallion, or mare." She points out and shrugs.

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I think he's had enough surgeries this year though." Colin leaned forwards and looked down at the strapped cannon, sighing.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy nods, "You should have seen Ash when I first started taking care of him." She says softly and shakes her head. "It was horrible."

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "What did you have to do?" there was a softness in his voice.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"He had a fractured bone and cuts all over his body. His coat was filthy and matted. Long from the winter and with no way to get it off or someone brushing him it became greasy and I could literally pull off clumps of hair from it. I have to just cut his whole mane and tail basically off because I wouldn't get through the matts and then you could see almost all his bones." Lucy looks down, "he was a skeleton with a coat." A tear slides down Lucy's face and she rubs it away. "The only thing keeping him alive I'm pretty sure was his stubborness. No matter how much pain he was in he didn't want to die. Far from it."

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Colin rode up by her, and touched her hand gently "and of course from your care." he smiled.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy shakes her head. "That was after I found him. I didn't even know if I was going to be able to help. He wouldn't let me near him for almost a month so one day I was so scared for him that I left a small amount of food for him after I left. When I came back it was gone so I starts leaving food for him."

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "And look how well he turned out. It's really quite an amazing story." he grinned.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy smiles. She squeezes his hand softly and nods, "yea now he is spoiled."

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "He and Devon should get along fine then." he giggled and as if Devon heard him, he snorted and darted off.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy laughs and brightens. "Oh I don't know..Ash isn't used to haring the spot light" She admits.

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "That's right. Devon obviously can't even share it with a human." he giggled, calming the stallion down.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well he seems to share it with you just fine." She says softly and watches Devon.

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I'm afraid I'm not the one in the spotlight." he shrugged, bringing Devon over to the railing where he dismounted onto the fence and sat next to Lucy.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?" raising an eyebrow Lucy frowns in confusion.

message 26: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I mean, Devon's always held it. I'm not one to be in it." he shrugged.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea, makes sense. Humans are like the backstage on a set. You don't see them but they do way more than you think." She says thinking.

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I like that reference. Sounds like a drama student." he smiled broadly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nodding Lucy smiles, "Yea I guess it does." She says and shrugs, "I like anologies." Hopping off the fence she smiles, "ok I have to go to the trailer and finish unpacking his stuff."

message 30: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Sure. I'll see you around?" he stroked Devon's head, smiling and waving.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy nods, "Probably considering were at the same barn." She says and waves.

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Colin then trotted Devon back into his stall.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 18 comments Melanie came in with Alpha. She climbed up on her and there cantered and jumped and moved as one. Melanie ginned. She was hot but she didn't care. She was having fun And so...she thought was Alpha.

message 34: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 10 comments Amy enters the arena walking Lee by the leadrope. Amy always lef the halter and leadrope on her horses incase something happened and hates the idea of riding horses into and out of Arenas. You work the horse in the arena's. The rest os relaxing unless your out on a trail.
As Amy walks in she runs into Melanie. She seemed very happy but Alpha was holding his head sideways. Amy ties her horse to the fence and walks over to where Alpha and Melanie are standing.
'Is your horse ok? he is holding his head funny. Or is that just his personality?'

message 35: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 10 comments When Melanie doesn't reply, Amy walks back to Lee and climbs up.
'I think we will go on a trail today boy. See who we meet and come back later when the arena is empty'

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 18 comments "Oh." Melanie was driven out of her reverie. "No,she always does that. No idea why." she said with shrug. She patted Alpha on the nose and Alpha stood up strait again. "All you have to do is pat her somewhere and she snapps out of it." She added.

message 37: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 10 comments 'Oh thats good. My friends horse used to do that and had to be but down... I hope you dont have to do the same.'
Amy Climbs up onto Finn Lee.
'Did you want to ride together? like go on a tail or something? I dont know my way around here that well'

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 18 comments "Sure." Melanie said and she tied her hair into a ponytail.

message 39: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 10 comments 'Sweet.' She says smiling 'so tell me about your horse.'

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 18 comments "Oh." she said a bit startled. "This is Alpha.She is sooo sweet. She's pretty young too. 2 years right girl?" she asked smiling. Alpha snorted.