I AM NOT IMMATURE! I JUST KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ;) discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 555) (555 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

sry the name is so bland.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments So what should we write about, and can I be the girl. You can if you want, it doesn't really matter.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments actually you can be the girl cause i already have a male character in mind. which is

Name: Mikhail Petrescu

Age 25 (looks 18)

Species: Vampire

Picture: description

Personality: He is smart, fun, outgoing, and funny. He is caring and kind but his hard past changed all of that now he is mean and cold hearted. The only thing he cares about is getting revenged for his beloved Lexi.

History: He was kidnapped as a kid, When he was about eighteen, his kidnappers left him for dead on the side of the road. Some Vampire chick saw him laying there half dead. She thought he was cute so she changed him into a vampire. Then they fell in love, but a few years later Lexi got killed by a vampire hunter. Mikhail has been on a ramp page ever since, killing every hunter he meets. Though he hasn't found the one who killed his beloved Lexi. He saw who killed her he just couldn't do anything about it.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments So I was thinking that he could meet this girl and she is the daughter of a Vampire hunter but not just any vampire hunter the one that killed Lexi.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments if you want to do something else that's cool to.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) Kara wrote: "if you want to do something else that's cool to."

how cool is that.

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Croft) where did u find that pic of him from? he look like bit like tyler that from the VD.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments yeah i guess he does look a little bite like Tyler from VD,but I don't think it's him. Not positive though. lol :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sry I was sleeping. Lets go for it. Ill make my charrie later cuz I have to go to school.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ttyl

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

U.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail was walking down the street going to his next targets house. He found out that there was a hunter living there from one of his contacts.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait. Did I ever make my charrie? Lol, no sry. Will do right now.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Roalene
Appearence:
Species: dark angel/vampire
History: tbrp

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments I like it, want to continue on or start over. lol :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Continue.

Poalene lay on her bed chewing some buble gum listening to some Metalicca on her MP3 player. Hee dad was a vampire hunter and didn't even know his own daughter was half vampire. Epic fail.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail arrived at his destination. He walked up the side walk and to the front door. Since he was a vampire and had to be invited in he politely rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Roalene went and answered the doorbell. She leaned on the doorframe, "Yes?"

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments "Is the man of the house home?" Mikhail said rudely, not even paying attention to her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe he is, maybe I'm home alone. Why do you care?" She knew what he was and he wasn't coming in.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe he is, maybe I'm home alone. Why do you care?" She knew what he was and he wasn't coming in.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail really looked Roalene for the first time. He couldn't tell right away but there was little to what she was. She was just like him, but different and figure out what it was.

"Well is he or isn't he" Mikhail said voice full of angry. He tried to calm himself down "It's important business, so run along and go fetch daddy for me okay" He said not very calm at all.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared, "I'm older than I look you nimrod. And no, I won't because your a murderer. Ya, he ain't perfect but he isn't a person Imma let you kill."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments "Yeah well I'm not the only murder around here, your father killed someone very close to me." Mikhail said voice fulled with anger. Mikhail thought for a moment and added "And I'm also not the only vampire here." He said looking at he pointedly. "So go get your father so the gown ups can talk"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I may be a vampire, and he may be a hunter, but he's still y dad. Besides, I have to invite you in, I live here so /i don't need an invitation," she smirked.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments "Whether or not you invite me in I will find him" Mikhail said with a cold smile.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She frowned and slugged him across the face, "You leave me and my dad alone. I did nothing to you and he has his reasons for hating us."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail stumbled back a bit from the blow. When he looked back up at he his eyes turned red, his veins showing just under his eyes. His fangs at full length now. "Look little girl, I will get my revenge, and there isn't anything you can do about" His said full of angry and hate and with a slight lisp from the fangs. "So you might want to spend some with daddy cause it will be you last chance." He with that he was gone. He speed away, but not to far he was hiding in the shadows close to the house. Watching and waiting for his chance at revenge.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She began to cry. "You don't understand," she said coldly through her tears. She slammed the door and ran to her room. Vampires had destroyed their family and turned her into one. He still hadn't found out, but if he ever did he was literally kill her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail saw The girl start to cry and felt a pang of regret, but he immediately shook it off.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

$he looked out her window and saw him in the shadows. She opened the window and said, "Vampires took everything from us. They turned me into one. You take him from me and I'll have to kill myself. It would hurt too much knowing I'm a vampire and knowing how much I lost to vampires."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail looked up at the girl shouting from the window. "I lost people to you know, just not from vampires, from no good human's like your father." Nikolai said

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't just lose people. I lost EVERYTHING. I lost my boyfriend. I lost my friends. I lost my family. I lost my home. I lost my life. I lost my hometown. I lost my pride. I lost everything. Everyone. Except for my dad. And you want to take him from me," she shut the window as her tears became sobs.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments "Well I lost everything to, I lost my Mom, Dad, sister, and the love of my live to humans. Maybe not all to your Father but he killed my girlfriend, and he will pay." Mikhail said voice full of hate towards humans.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, have you ever considered what that woukd do to HIS loved ones. You hurt when he killed your girlfriend, right? Why do that to someone who is alreadt broken. That's the only reason I haven't joined him on his hunts," She glared at him through her tears.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail felt that annoying pang of guilt again, why did he care that she was crying. He shook it of again and said "Because as she dead in my arms I gave her my word that I would get the man that killed her." Mikhail said remember back to that night tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. He looked back up at the girl and said "And I don't go back on my word."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I don't cry easy. But somehow you managed it on your first meet. No one has EVER seen me cry. I hope you feel proud at yourself when someone kills their self at a funeral," she slammed her windows and cried into her. Peelow. She was going to lose all she had left.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail felt guilty again, why did he care about the fact that he made her cry. He has felt anything but pain and sorrow and pure hate for the girl's farther ever since Lexi died.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She cried and whispered, "I love you, daddy."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments "Mikhail could still here her crying, and he kept on feeling more and more guilty and he had no idea why. Mikhail thought about the day he promised Lexi that he would get the man that killed her, and he decided that he didn't care how guilt he felt he was going to to do it. He was going to kill Roalene's father.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Roalene decided for one last try. But she couldn't say it. She wrote a note reading, Please. Don't take him from me too. I lost the love of my life to, but I didn't become a murderer. It would make me no better than them. Please. her tears smudged the ink as she tied it to a rock drop iut the window. She sat at her desk and continues to cry.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail ran and grabbed the rock with the note tied to it. He read the note feeling even more guilty, he thought about just letting it go. But then something in hardened and he no longer felt guilty. Why should he not kill a killer, it doesn't matter if it was her father or not. Her father may hate vampires but he hated humans they took everything form him. He wanted his revenge and he was going to get it. He wrote on the back of the piece of paper. Well then I guess I'm not like you. I can't just for give and forget. Or just forget. It's not in my nature. Mikhail tied the piece of paper back onto the rock and through it back in the still open window. "I'm sorry" he whispered.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She read if and sobbed. She looked through the window at him and said, "I hate you." The she closed the window and cried. The second her dad stepped foot outside the house he would have nothing left.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 449 comments Mikhail didn't know why but it stung, her saying that she hated him. She had every right to, he was going to kill her father the only thing she had left. Then again her father took the only thing her had left two years ago. How was he suppose to just let that go.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She hoped he knew how mich this would hurt her. She hoped he knew how even if she killed him, she wouldn't kill him. She hoped he knew that in one night she had cried morw than in all 26 years of her life.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12