New People > how many pokemon cards do you have

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chase (new)

Chase GRaham | 2 comments i have 260 cads

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments wow

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments Hmmmm, I used to collect them when I was a lil kid, but not anymore

I have about, over 500

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 09:42PM) (new)

I have a lot too... I dont count them, because it would take a few years... Literally.

message 5: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments Mine would take days...boxes and boxes of them XD

message 6: by Chase (new)

Chase GRaham | 2 comments most of mine are rare or level x

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments a million! no that's an understatement

message 8: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 647 comments i have alot, but some of them r repeats and i keep them in a bag or box or something

message 9: by === (new)

=== i will check, but last time i checked i had well over 150.
i have alot of legendarys!
i have

Ho-oh
Lugia
like 20 unknown
Shinny mewtwo, (the FIRST created)
Reggice (first created)
ancient mew
celebi
Zapdos
2 latias
latios
Diaga
kyogre
manaphy
thats all my legends!

(ancient mew was 50 $)

message 10: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments I got my ancient mew free :D

message 11: by === (new)

=== no fare...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments same here for me birthday

message 13: by Austin (last edited Mar 07, 2009 01:25AM) (new)

Austin | 560 comments No, I got it when the first pokemon movie came out, you go them with your ticket :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

i got, like, lets see, 893 cards. i have a yellow articuno but its old and i dont no if just a coffee stain

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments probably coffee. arcticuno is blue, or it's zapdos

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments hey guys do you like spectrobes? sorry off topic but i want to make a group on it and i do not want to send annoying invitations. i have 26 of them! just post yes or no

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments okay then i am not good at making group so you take huge burden from me.

message 18: by === (new)

=== ...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyoko wrote: "yeah. its definatly coffee stain"
More than likely

Superstar wrote: "probably coffee. arcticuno is blue, or it's zapdos"

know what zapdos looks like and its not it
Zapdos cant learn ice and water moves

message 20: by Call me Random (last edited Mar 14, 2009 04:23PM) (new)

Call me Random | 38 comments Me zip nada

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments zilch zip nada ZERO

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna | 52 comments yeah same

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments me kick yer ass

message 25: by Lifesavers2 (last edited Mar 19, 2009 03:43PM) (new)

Lifesavers2 | 1 comments Delete that message or IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!!!
If you have no idea wha im talking about, google shoop da whoop

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments I have over 5,000 pokemon cards.....almost 20 books full of them. Like the binders and stuff. And then i have 10 tins full of them. I even had to use my yu-gi-oh tins to put poke'mon cards in.....my cousin has a little less than me....he has alot too though. I think i might actually have over 7,000.....i just didnt count the ole japanesse ones i have as well. I have all legendaries cards as well.

message 28: by Forever Emerald (last edited Jan 22, 2010 07:59AM) (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments i have around 200-500 to lazy to count
i'm new but my sister would tell you that i'm addicted to pokemon

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments lol nice. My cousin thinks i am....but...you know how life is. Once you start collecting something...its hard to stop lol.

message 30: by Leader Echo (last edited Jan 22, 2010 01:32PM) (new)

Leader Echo 5096 last time i checked....
Wow im such a poke-nerd.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments lol yeah You and me both! lol

message 32: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments i might be more of a pokenerd i could list like every pokemon and it type right now

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments lol same here XD

message 34: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments awesome whats your fave
mines charzard and lugia

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments Mine are Suicune, Oracion, Glaceon, and Arcanine. I like ninetails alot too lol

message 36: by Forever Emerald (last edited Jan 29, 2010 06:14AM) (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments Oracion is that one new
i treid looking it up is it spanish ?

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments no its a golden bird one...ill post a picture of it for you ^.^

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments its my profile pic...its under more pictures if you want to see it there ^.^

message 39: by Forever Emerald (new)

Forever Emerald (treehugger64) | 94 comments kay

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I have about 3000. Tons are legendarys and ex and lv x. My brother gave me his whole collection!

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments nice! ^.^

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth It was awesome! Sadly, my friend's binder was full of rare cards but it got rained on and all the cards got soogy so they had to throw them out. Sad.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments Wow...that is pretty sad. :( poor your friend. Ive collected the cards since i was 7. I've gotten over 7,000 cards so far...maybe more than that. I haven't counted in years...so i wouldnt know lol

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I used to sort them by hp, and type every other week. then I kept switching them from a box to a binder. I have collected since I was five. i kinda stopped buying cards cause I am saving up for a kitten.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments cool. ^.^ I still buy some...but not alot...i miss the old poke'mon and not all the new stuff. The old stuff was the best. I used to sneak into the basement when i was little just to watch it ^.^ But now im into other anime more...but i haven't bought cards in a while. But i still have moine from a long time ago and the ones i bought 8th grade year.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I know. Pokemon is changed. I want it to stay the way it was in the Johto region. Everything is so messed up in the cartoons now.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments I know...and in some of them they even took ash out of them. Like the new poke'mon revolution or something like that. I didnt watch it except for one episode with like the amazingly fantastic Raikou. ^.^ One of my many fav. poke'mon.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth OMG. That show stinks. And there are quite a few new shows that are horrible and are about Pokemon. I wish Pokemon was good old Pokemon, not graphic novels and violent episodes.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 44 comments i know....:( i miss the old movies too...all the new ones are to much the same. They are all like copies of each other...just with different people and poke'mon used in them...have you noticed that? They all seem to have the exact same plot behind them. Some place gets in trouble rare poke'mon appear. And then ash and his friends save the day with pika-chu...i stopped watching most of the movies after the new one that came out the giratina: and the sky guardian or whatever.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ☠XxDark_Wolf_SinouxX☠ wrote: "i know....:( i miss the old movies too...all the new ones are to much the same. They are all like copies of each other...just with different people and poke'mon used in them...have you noticed that..."
I know. THe old movies were awesome, like the oe with Entei. The one with Griatina was so horrible.

« previous 1