ANIMAL LOVERS discussion

PETS

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (immortalwithu) | 1 comments Mod
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PETS! LOVE EM! I LUV MINE!

message 2: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Hey guyz, I think im the newest member here. Hey Olivia, of course u no me... well not rlly no me but u no me. (hahaa) Anyways, I luv animals.... like every1 here. I have a pet parrot named Birdy, BUT WUT I WANT MORE THAN NYTHIN IS A DAWWWGGYYY! Olivia wut pet do u haave?

message 3: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Even thought I rlly RLLY RLLY want a dawg I still take care and love my bird more den nything

message 4: by Wendie! (new)

Wendie! *luvs luigi* (Imatwerd) | 3 comments HI EVERY1 I HAVE A PUPPY. HE IS A GOLDENDOODLE
WHICH IS A GOLDEN RETREIVER AND POODLE MIX
OME HE IS SOOO CUTE LIVY I CANT WAIT TIL U COME SUN. OME WE R GOING 2 HAVE A BLAST

message 5: by Wendie! (new)

Wendie! *luvs luigi* (Imatwerd) | 3 comments I LOVE MY PUP SOO MUCH

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I luv my puppy, but recently she's in Doggie Heaven :(

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Her name was Angel.

message 8: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 4 comments Hi, everyone. I live in Indiana and I love dogs. I must since right now I have 15 ( 5 are foster dogs for 2 groups, Ratbone Rescues and New Rattitude Rescues). I have been reading some dog books: Dogfessions, Rex and the City are 2 of them. I have 3 poodles, small, medium and Standard, 1 basset hound and 9 rat terriers.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Peggy wrote: "Hi, everyone. I live in Indiana and I love dogs. I must since right now I have 15 ( 5 are foster dogs for 2 groups, Ratbone Rescues and New Rattitude Rescues). I have been reading some dog books:..."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW You must luv them all!

message 10: by Peggy (last edited Feb 09, 2009 05:47AM) (new)

Peggy | 4 comments I love all my dogs. Just adopted out 1 dog and sent 2 puppies about six months old to Michigan to be fostered. If you want to see pictures look on New Rattitude or Ratbone websites. The Indiana dogs are for the most part mine. I have adopted out almost 100 dogs in the last 5 years. The have gone to a variety of states, from Washington to Maine to Florida. I have dogs in 15 different states so far.

message 11: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Im so sorry Lesslie!
He or She musta been awfully cute... :'(

message 12: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 4 comments Hi, everyone! Emily , I hope if you get a dog, you consider adopting one from the shelter or from a rescue group. The dog will appreciate you that much more. Peggy

message 13: by Wendie! (new)

Wendie! *luvs luigi* (Imatwerd) | 3 comments Emily you should get a dog and adopt one from the SPCA

message 14: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Thanks for the info peggy and wendie! But what if the dogs there are aggressive to me because they've had a bad life b4?

message 15: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 4 comments Emily wrote: "Thanks for the info peggy and wendie! But what if the dogs there are aggressive to me because they've had a bad life b4?"

Emily wrote: "Thanks for the info peggy and wendie! But what if the dogs there are aggressive to me because they've had a bad life b4?"

Emily wrote: "Thanks for the info peggy and wendie! But what if the dogs there are aggressive to me because they've had a bad life b4?"

If you get a dog from a rescue the dog has been temper tested. the really aggressive ones are usually weeded out before they are released to the rescues. If you get a rescue dog, the dog will be house trained, temper tested, spayed or neutered, microchipped and heart worm tested, and have all its shots. Peggy

message 16: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Cool! Thanks!

message 17: by Madeline (new)

Madeline When I was eleven years old, I stopped counting how many pets I'd owned; I was at 30. Really, I am a fanatic. Name a type of animal (minus a dog *sob*) and I've owned it.

My favorite animals are snakes and cats.

Currently, I own a bunch of snakes, a bearded dragon, a frog, and my kitty. <3

I also do a lot of work with the Humane Society; primarily fostering kittens.

The most important thing is my babies' health. I have been researching snakes for three years now and I still have lots to learn. With exotic pets, the more you know about them, the healthier they will be.

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline I just uploaded some pics of a few of my babies to the photo section. :)