Free music for book trailers discussion

Video for the Humane Society

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (last edited Sep 06, 2012 04:01PM) (new)

Lee Fitzsimmons (Lee_Fitzsimmons) | 83 comments Mod
Renee Dawson, a gifted photographer from Ontario, just used one of my compositions - Emerald Waterlady - for a beautiful photographic presentation of adoptable pets for the Quinte Humane Society in Belleville, Ontario...

http://gallery.renee-dawson.com/adopt...

This video really moved me. We have 10 cats at my house - all rescues - and to see this presentation helped to remind me why I create music in the first place...

message 2: by Marcia (new)

Marcia Noren (MarciaQuinnNoren) | 1 comments Beautifully done! Thank you for donating this beautiful music, Lee! Will share on FB right now!

message 3: by Lee (new)

Thank you so much, Marcia... Let me know if you need anything and have a great weekend.

message 4: by Darlene (new)

Darlene | 2 comments Hi Lee,
I love the music Renee picked to go with her cat slide show. It is so generous of you to share your music and talent with all of us for our creative uses. Can't wait to see if any of your songs will work with my MG historical coming out in 2014. Continued blessings to you.

message 5: by Lee (new)

Thank you, Darlene... It's quite easy to see why I let my music be used for creative projects on the internet, when you look at the video that Renee did. Keep us updated on your progress and have an awesome week...

message 6: by Rob (new)

Rob Mahan | 4 comments Really touching, and effective presentation by Renee. Lee, your Emerald Waterlady is one of my favorites on your site, and it evokes the calming and loving feeling I have when my two dogs are curled up in my lap. Great choice for this Humane Society video, which I'm going to share with my friends, pretty much who all are animal lovers.

message 7: by Lee (new)

Rob wrote: "Really touching, and effective presentation by Renee. Lee, your Emerald Waterlady is one of my favorites on your site, and it evokes the calming and loving feeling I have when my two dogs are curle..."

Wow, that's really cool, Rob... Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. I know the feeling of which you speak, because it's the same as when a kitty is purring in one's lap...

Anyway, have a great week!