The Walking Dead, Vol. 17: Something to Fear The Walking Dead, Vol. 17 discussion

what do you think about the comic?, who is your favorite character?

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mariela Marquez I think this comic is flawless Robert Kirkman made a really good job with this story, i think is original and my favorite character probably is Michonne, she is a strong woman, i admire her <3

message 2: by ethuil (new)

ethuil I have just finished issue 100 and i think this series is great. It is a page turner.
I don't like Rick bossing around, I don't like how Rick and Carl selfish but I really like the characterization. My favorite character is Michonne. She is cool and tough as a stone.
I guess the comics is a far more better than the tv series.

Stepheny This series is phenomenal! I absolutely love it! Very well-written and finally a book about zombies that is more focused on actaully trying to LIVE rather than just a gore-fest. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the gore-fests, LOL, but it is nice to see a more "realistic" take on the Z.A. I do love Michonne,but I love Carl. He kicks ass! And as long as we are talking about the BOOKS and not the show, I do love Andrea. Book Andrea is awesome, show Andrea KILLLLLLS me.

Mariela Marquez The issue 100 destroyed my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee omg i cried like 1 hole week but yes, i love zombies in general and this comic in special is one of my favorite things about the subjet.
I really love negan because he is mentally sick and omg i just love this comic

Thomas Jenner Rick would have to be my Favorite. He is a very real character and leader. he doesn't always make the right decision, but he is the only one willing to make the hard decisions. and for the most part, (the best he can) he keeps people alive. But my main point is, is that he is a very real person that I find to be very believable!

Richard i'd like to know there was an end in sight, now we are nudging into the upper teen volumes it feels like it has been going on for too long. the new plot line feels very much like a rehash of the govenor

Connie Michonne is by far my favorite character. Everything about her rocks. She is a killer when needed, but a tried and true friend, confidant, and commander. Rick looks to her for advice, 2nd in command to Rick and protecter of his child when necessary. She gets the job done. She survived out in the wilderness on her own using ingenuity of zombies to keep other zombies away. i mean no one else thought of that. You can't ask for a more well rounded character!

Shane Noble Richard wrote: "i'd like to know there was an end in sight, now we are nudging into the upper teen volumes it feels like it has been going on for too long. the new plot line feels very much like a rehash of the go..."

Kirkman has said on a number of occasions that this is a story that doesn't end. He's just going to keep writing. I do agree that the story has begun to stagnate and recycle which has been a disappointment.