♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 26 comments Mod
Name (first and last):
Appearance and/or Pic:
Personality:
Bey (name and description.):
History:
Other:

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments if we're rping as a show charrie, do we have to make them?

No

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments kk

message 5: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Sep 06, 2012 12:48PM) (new)

Name (first and last): Rakeru Hitomi
Appearance and/or Pic: Black hair and eyes that change color. Alen anime girl Vocaloid black hair sexy
Personality: Sarcastic, and a bit self-concieted. She is wise and mature, and always puts cocky people in their place. She is very cool, and is never one to get riled up.
Bey (name and description.): Millennium Drago. Two dragons, one black, one white. Type: Defense, Attack, and Stamina. Left and right rotation.
History: Bey:
Her bey is legendary, and the only one of it's kind. Millennium Drago was the first source of Bey Spirit. Ginga's and Ryuga's bey came directly from it. Therefore, Millennium Drago is kinda like all beys formed into one bey Spirit. Rakeru was chosen when the bey's spirit crash-landed next to her home.
Rakeru: She shows up in a fierce battle between Ginga and "The Worlds Most Powerful Blader", and ends it with only her own bey.
Other: ....

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments wow really?!?

I just made it up, so its not part of the show. But, yeah.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments so you basically have the greatest blader in the world. no one can beat her and she has the most powerful bey? Millennium Drago actually was in the original series. It was so powerful even Ginkga's bey, Pegasus, if the two were to fight, wouldn't even make a scratch on it.

Wow. I didn't now THAT. But, no, I never said she was the greatest. And she won't battle much, either.

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments You put this,

She shows up in a fierce battle between Ginga and "The Worlds Most Powerful Blader", and ends it with only her own bey.

I'm not saying SHE is the "The Worlds Most Powerful Blader" I'm talking about Toby, or Faust, if you will. And, she puts all her strength into her bey to end the fight. And, of course, when Ginga battles her, he will eventually defeat her, because that's usually how it ends up in this series.

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments Im not trying to be mean but Ginkga and the world's most powerful blader?

That's literally

Ginkga Higane Vs. Ginkga Higane

I know, but in the series, that's the title they gave him. That's why I put " "

And yes, Ginga is.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments I know that Ginkga is the best

Yup.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 14 comments You made it sound as though I was the one who didn't think he was the best.

That wasn't my intention.