Best Books discussion

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)
Books Of The Month > Miss Peregrine's Home

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim (MimiG) | 68 comments Mod
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is our September BOTM!! I personally love this author! I can't wait to see what you members have to discuss this month about this book and the author!! Happy Reading!!

message 2: by Kim, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

For any members who have already read this book, please leave your feedback!! Then, go ahead and read another book from the September Poll that didn't win...you can always leave your opinions, discussions, ideas about books that you read and want to share!!

Angelic (angelicmaria) I'm looking forward to reading this book with you Kim! Just bought the kindle version via paperbackswap.com for $1.99.

message 4: by Kim, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Awesome! Luckily I bought the hardback version when it came out..so far pretty good!, :)

message 5: by Kim, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hey, everyone! How is the reading going for September? We are nearing the end of this month, and I will have the October BOTM Poll up very soon! I got some great suggestions from one of my fave authors, Scott Nicholson, for our poll. Check him out if you get a chance. I hope to see some discussions about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children! By the way,did I mention a movie is in the works?

Angelic (angelicmaria) What an incredible imagination this author has! i really enjoyed this book and have already recommended it to others. i loved the incorporation of the antique photos. im hoping for a sequel and am glad to hear a movie may be coming.