Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Vessel (Machinations, #1)
This topic is about The Vessel
Fantasy > Seeking reviews for The Vessel

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Alexander | 24 comments Hi everyone,

I am seeking reviews for my novel The Vessel. The Vessel can be found on Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks. If you are interested I will email you a free copy of the novel.

Reviews postings to Goodreads and Amazon are the most appreciated.

Thank you for your support!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Michael

message 2: by Rosa.cruz7 (new)

Rosa.cruz7 (rosacruz7) | 4 comments Hi, Michael,

Do you have it on pdf format? If you do, I'm willing to review it for you.

Thanks,

Rosa

Michael wrote: "Hi everyone,

I am seeking reviews for my novel The Vessel. The Vessel can be found on Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks. If you are interested I will email you a free copy of the nove..."

message 3: by Dennis (last edited Sep 08, 2012 10:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dennis Pennefather | 13 comments Michael wrote: "Hi everyone,

I am seeking reviews for my novel The Vessel. The Vessel can be found on Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks. If you are interested I will email you a free copy of the nove..."

Thanks Michael, I'll be a starter if you would like to send me a copy to dondenpen@xtra.co.nz

I would be happy to send you a 'working' copy of my conventionally published novel, 'The Understanding', while it is published as both hard cover and e-book (Can be found on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, The Nile, Mighty Ape, etc, I personally have no mechanism to send published copies. I do have a completed working copy which is identical to the publication which I could send to you e-mail,if you would like.
Regards, Den.

message 4: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Alexander | 24 comments Rosa, yes I have a pdf copy! Just tell me your email and I can send it to you...

Den, would love to look at your novel. My email is michael_a_mccarthy@hotmail.com. What format is easiest for you to view my novel?

message 5: by Rosa.cruz7 (new)

Rosa.cruz7 (rosacruz7) | 4 comments Michael, you can send it to this e-mail: rosa.cruz7@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 6: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Alexander | 24 comments Rosa and Dennis, I sent you both emails with the attachment... Hope you got it!

message 7: by Idun (new)

Idun | 1 comments Hi Michael,
I more than happy to put up a review if you send it to me at iduntj@gmail.com

message 8: by Charity (new)

Charity | 27 comments I will do a review. Please send me a link to carussel82@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

message 9: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Alexander | 24 comments Idun and Charity,

Just sent you both emails with the novel. Hope you receive them ok!