message 5: by Mukunthg (new)

Mukunthg | 8 comments here!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) hey!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hey!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mukunthg wrote: "here!"

ok. i need advice from a guy. i have a crush on a guy at school and im the new girl. ppl barely know my name. but i kinda like him. my friend dated him and told me 2 things about hi. if im the the one to ask HIM out he'll nvr talk 2 me again. and that hes really nice and she thinks wed b great 2gether. now heres the problem. im not the prettiest. im not ugly i guess, but pretty is a stretch. is their anyway i can get him to ask me out?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "edrtyfugy"

lol

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 195 comments Mod
...be friendly with him, let hiim get to know you more. show him that your intraested in the stuff he is, laugh at his jokes, listen to him even though he might be saying crepe

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

thx but im trying 2 get advice from a guy cuz he knows how a guys mind works

message 13: by Mukunthg (new)

Mukunthg | 8 comments 1st things first... make him notice u more, talk to him more, show him that u like him... and don listen to any ex,sometimes dey mislead u...take ur time,don rush, ask him out only if ur sure he wil say yes..

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

so pretty much make it really obvious? and ignore my best friend?

message 15: by Mukunthg (new)

Mukunthg | 8 comments :P my 1 n only rule in dating, nevr date ur best friend's ex!(personal experience) i guess he would think twice b4 dating his ex's friend...
then again i may be wrong..

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

well from what i understnad she dumped him but she still likes him but he nvr talks 2 her anymore so ya. but she says she ca c me with him and shed b happy 4 me, but a lil jealous.

............sometimes different guys have different thoughts. i persionaly think you should wait until your no longer the new girl

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) hey guys ♥

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2012 05:50AM) (new)

Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "............sometimes different guys have different thoughts. i persionaly think you should wait until your no longer the new girl"

ik i just want 2 know for when im ready 2 make a move

ok. just....firstly see who this guy really is, how he acts, how he speaks, what he deos. you are new, you dont know what type of guy he is. find that out first before you get into something that he might make horrid. tehre is a reason why your friend broke up with him am i right?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

idk. but i was talking 2 him and he was so nice

cici, thats one talk. plz be cureful.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ik but he seems so nice and i ran into him last night and he was so hot and we locked eyes, just for second, and i felt like i couldnt breathe. im moving 2 fast. i need 2 slow down. but can i?

(http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=30825 )

as i said before, get to know him first, see what he likes. to get his attention you need to guve HIM attention, but not 'i love you' attention, more like 'your a good guy, lets be firneds' type. be friends with hime first, tehn get into a relationship

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

:: you dated before?

message 27: by Isabella (new)

Isabella CICI wrote: "ik but he seems so nice and i ran into him last night and he was so hot and we locked eyes, just for second, and i felt like i couldnt breathe. im moving 2 fast. i need 2 slow down. but can i?"

You need to just take a breather; you are in here for school right?! So be friends with him yeah, but concentrate on your studies, let you true personality shine, and maybe you may feel differently as the year progresses.

Don’t make any sudden assumptions about a guy you’ve just met, take this year out AWAY from dating, your new and need to get the feel of this place, find out where you fit and don’t fit.

Then after the year if you still like him, and you’ve been friends for a bit you could try to see if you two could go out. But slow down, getting your head in the sky will only lead to you falling down too fast. Forget him as anything but a friend for now, that may sound hard but just do it, and you’ll see.

message 28: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "(http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=30825 )

Ha ha cool post lol

*APLAUSE!!!!*

ISARION!! YOU ARE AMAMZINGLY SAMRT! *APLAUD* i myself am putting off boys till after high school.....lol, in my story teh bad king's dad's name is Isarion. he betrays niall the originall ruler ^_^

Isairon Nymph wrote: "Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "(http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=30825 )

Ha ha cool post lol"

^_^_

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: ":: you dated before?"

not really, maybe like 1 guy but i dont rlly count him

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Isairon Nymph wrote: "CICI wrote: "ik but he seems so nice and i ran into him last night and he was so hot and we locked eyes, just for second, and i felt like i couldnt breathe. im moving 2 fast. i need 2 slow down. ..."

the whole year? why? this place is so small my whole GRADE is a TOTAL of 50 kids.

message 34: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "*APLAUSE!!!!*

ISARION!! YOU ARE AMAMZINGLY SAMRT! *APLAUD* i myself am putting off boys till after high school.....lol, in my story teh bad king's dad's name is Isarion. he betrays niall the origi..."

I am flattered *bows to applause* me too actually, I don’t like the idea of dating in high school as we are all really just too young, are hormones are everywhere.

Though college is no supplement ha ha – my mum says I am not allowed to date until I am 21 either soooo….if I ever dated before then anyway…I wouldn’t be any longer HA HA

mines 58 ^_^

anyway, listen to isarion. she/he smart!

message 36: by Isabella (new)

Isabella CICI wrote: "Isairon Nymph wrote: "CICI wrote: "ik but he seems so nice and i ran into him last night and he was so hot and we locked eyes, just for second, and i felt like i couldnt breathe. im moving 2 fast...."

That’s no excuse to rush into anything, anyway if you want to make a cool appearance and aura about yourself – take it slow!

lol my parents say to not date till after school ^^_

and cici. your only 13!! why are you thinking about guys when you got a whole life ahead of you?!!?

i ave mellenophobia

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Isairon Nymph wrote: "CICI wrote: "Isairon Nymph wrote: "CICI wrote: "ik but he seems so nice and i ran into him last night and he was so hot and we locked eyes, just for second, and i felt like i couldnt breathe. im m..."

but what if he doesnt like me? being his friend will jst make it more awkward if i still cant breathe when his eyes meet mine and he thinks of me as "just a friend"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "lol my parents say to not date till after school ^^_

and cici. your only 13!! why are you thinking about guys when you got a whole life ahead of you?!!?

i ave mellenophobia"

i cant help it. only some r nice. and only some r cute. but even fewer r both. when i find one i find myself slipping.

dude!!! slow down a little!!!!! youll be in the same school for another....6 or so years!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ya so! my heart isnt under my control. it has a mind of its own. and this guy was hot. only blonde guy i have ever met that looked good blonde

.........dude. you have many years to get to know him. slow. down

message 43: by Isabella (new)

Isabella THIRTEEN!!! Cici, stop!

If you two are really good together and are meant to be then you’ll be together and being friends shall only make you two stronger when you are ready to tell him.

Being new and telling him will probably make him back away, after a year of friendship he wouldn’t as you would be friends but he’ll probably want to bond more before getting together, I know I would.

I am thirteen too. (And a girl -.- - lol)

What is mellenphobia…a phobia of melons??

Cici do your parents know you want to date at your age?

message 44: by Isabella (last edited Sep 06, 2012 06:39AM) (new)

Isabella CICI wrote: "ya so! my heart isnt under my control. it has a mind of its own. and this guy was hot. only blonde guy i have ever met that looked good blonde"

The rest must've come from a bottle JK....

To get girls to like them ;)

lol!!! mellenophibia: fear of teh future

im 15 and i only had crushes!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Isairon Nymph wrote: "THIRTEEN!!! Cici, stop!

If you two are really good together and are meant to be then you’ll be together and being friends shall only make you two stronger when you are ready to tell him.

Being ne..."

they want me 2 wai till im 16 but i rlly like him. and hes so cute. *starts to cry* what if he nvr likes me?

your 13 --_-- how old is he?

message 48: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Cici, you have only just met him so I get the feeling (even if you don’t think it is) that this is a crush. To be honest crushes can be really hazardous to friendships (or relationships) you’ll never be able to talk with him unless you get rid of the idea of being with him for now.

If your parents have told you no, until 16, you need to listen to them, it would come out sooner or later and it wouldn’t be pretty – I am pretty sure they would tell him to stay away from you. And if you tell him this I doubt he’d want to have a relationship in secret.

Wait until you are sixteen to make your move! :D

@ Coolkid – wow…o.O…you need help LOL JK

-_- dateing is for desperate ppl. i date luke so ....yeah...(my chaarCter btw) lol funny thing is in ice skateing i me ta guy called luke. adn ive always dreamt of my lover being called luke..^_^ :P

Throw nuts at people who you think are nuts?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolkidrox123 {The Shadow} wrote: "your 13 --_-- how old is he?"

13...hes in a couple of my classes. hes kinda funny but hes smart and cares about school. the kids who dirupt class bug him. he thinks a ot like i do. i mean in one conversation we had all that in common! why should i wait till im 18!

« previous 1 3